Yummi Candles® Pack of 50 Clear Cup TealightsYummi Candles® Pack of 50 Clear Cup Tealights

Yummi Candles® Pack of 50 Clear Cup Tealights

byYummi Candles

Pricing and Purchase Info

$8.00

Earn 40 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

HURRY, ONLY 3 LEFT!
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

These unscented clear cup tealights from Yummi Candles® will suit all your needs when quality and value is essential for weddings and home decor. Paired together with a glass tealight or votive candle holders will create a beautiful candlelight glow for the wedding reception. Premium quality candles made in North America. Pack of 50 tealight candles. Burn time : 4-5 hours per candle. 1.5" x 0.5" each.
Product name:Yummi Candles® Pack of 50 Clear Cup TealightsProduct dimensions:1.5" H × 1.5" W × 0.5" LShipping dimensions:9.5" H × 8.5" W × 2" LShipping weight:1.76 lbs.Colour:CLEARSize:SET OF 50Style:CLEARUPC:069998010200

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 1 out of 5 by from not worth buying again I bought these on the premises of 1) they are Canadian made and 2) they are supposed to burn for 8 hours. They do not burn for 8 hours and furthermore they burn straight down the centre with lots of wax left down the sides. I thought this was a one time occurrence but it happens every time a candle is burned.
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great Good quality. I like that they last 8 hours. Great price point for 50 tea light candles.
Date published: 2017-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from nice nice quality and a 50 pack~!
Date published: 2017-02-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great to have on hand these simple tea light candles are perfect, I use them to eat odor in my home, they burn fast though
Date published: 2017-01-10