Yummi Candles® Set of 3 Pillar Candles - Ivory, MediumYummi Candles® Set of 3 Pillar Candles - Ivory, Medium

Yummi Candles® Set of 3 Pillar Candles - Ivory, Medium

byYummi Candles

Pricing and Purchase Info

$16.00

Earn 80 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

These unscented ivory pillar candles from Yummi Candles® are ideal when creating a beautiful candlelight arrangement for the home or wedding decor. These quality candles are crafted with the highest quality paraffin wax and all cotton wicks. Set of 3 pillar candles. Burns approximately 60 hours each. Smoke less and drip less. Made in North America. 3" x 6" each.
Product name:Yummi Candles® Set of 3 Pillar Candles - Ivory, MediumProduct dimensions:2.8" H × 2.8" W × 6" LShipping dimensions:3" H × 8.8" W × 6.2" LShipping weight:3.31 lbs.Colour:IVORYSize:3"X6"UPC:069998310614

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best quality candles at a reasonable price These candles burn cleanly, evenly, and last forever. They are hands-down the best quality candles I have ever used. The icing on the cake is that they are made in Canada. I hope yummi candles remain available to purchase for years to come.
Date published: 2018-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Yummi indeed :) I really love Yummi candles!
Date published: 2017-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great Great candles. I like that they come in different heights. Look great as a centerpiece. Great price point for the quality of candles too.
Date published: 2017-03-06