byS'well

Pricing and Purchase Info

$45.00

Earn 225 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Not sold in stores

about

S’well has re-imagined the water bottle as a sleek, chic and portable hydration vessel. Their bottles are made from the highest quality stainless steel with a lightweight, double-walled design that keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. They’re also non-leaching, toxin free, virtually unbreakable, and have wide mouths for easy cleaning, or adding ice cubes. Best of all, they help save the planet from plastic waste. 17-oz capacity/500ml.
Product name:S'well Teakwood Water Bottle – 17 ozProduct dimensions:3.25" H × 3.25" W × 11.5" LShipping dimensions:3.25" H × 3.25" W × 11.5" LShipping weight:1 lb.Size:17 OZStyle:TEAKWOODUPC:640206946247

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Ice cold water all summer long My kids and I chose this for my husband for Fathers Day. He loves it. It keeps his water cool all day long. Just so darned expensive though!
Date published: 2018-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Kept Water hot I really like this bottle. It kept my water hot for hours. After 12 hours the water in the bottle was still warm!
Date published: 2018-07-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by from no understanding of geography Why would teakwood in a North American climate be good?
Date published: 2018-07-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Product I love my swell bottle so much! Not only do I love the pattern, but the bottle is the best I have ever had. Keeps my water cold for hours even when left in the hot car for the afternoon! I will never go back from swell bottles.
Date published: 2018-06-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality! Fun and chic water bottle that actually stays cold. Doubles great as a thermos for coffee in the morning! Easily scratched and dented but that is pretty typical of a steel bottle
Date published: 2018-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect! I have never really been a fan of stainless steel water bottles. This water bottle has definitely changed my mind. It doesn't have a metal taste or smell like I often would find in other stainless steel bottles. For this one in particular, I adore the rustic look. The bottle is not only pretty, but works amazing!
Date published: 2018-05-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by from A good water bottle but easily scratched I really like this water bottle, it keeps my cold drinks cold and my hot drinks hot however the outside of my bottle is losing its paint really bad and is all scratched up.
Date published: 2018-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great gift idea! Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it, he brings it everywhere and brags about it to all his friends, really glad I bought this for him.
Date published: 2018-04-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Boyfriend Loves It I bought this bottle as a gift for my boyfriend. He absolutely loves it. Some of the pattern has worn but I assume it's natural wear and tear because he takes it everywhere with him, and throws it in to gym bags.
Date published: 2018-03-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Beautiful when new, but dents easy This is a beautiful water bottle that looks like real wood. But it is stainless steel that dents and scratches easy. I barely us it now because of that. For the price, it should last longer. There are several cheaper options that keep water cold for as long.
Date published: 2018-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A day to day staple I take this water bottle everywhere I go! Some of the dark paint that gives the bottle its wood finish wears off after some time, especially where you hold the bottle, but that doesn't take away from how great it is
Date published: 2018-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Husband's Favourite! This is a beautiful bottle and my husband tends to favour it for daily use! Lovely masculine design!
Date published: 2018-03-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great bottle! Swell water bottles are stylish, functional and are honestly great at keeping water cold! I have this design at home along with another one and they are durable. My only complaint is that over time, scratches can be seen on the bottle if you don't take care of it but this depends on the design that you get. Scratches on this design are okay since it is a wooden pattern but scratches show up more on other patterns.
Date published: 2018-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Water Bottle I got this bottle as a gift almost a year ago and It has been great! I still continue to use it today and I would highly recommend this as a gift.
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it Such an awesome mug with a really cool design! Great quality, worth the price.
Date published: 2018-02-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The hype is real! I was a little skeptical about the price for a Swell bottle, but this is great. Really glad I got this!
Date published: 2018-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from best bottle this is the best water bottle i have ever had i love it and couldn't recomend in more
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great product I love how this bottle keeps my drinks hot/cold for a long time. I've had mine for many months and the paint still looks great. The wood pattern is very nice. Great product.
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worth the Money! This is an excellent water bottle and is a good material!
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Water Bottle I think this product is definitely worth the money! I was gifted one and then I bought one for my best friend since I thought it was amazing. Doesn't compare to other water bottles that look similar to it.
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best Water Bottle This bottle is worth the money! You can literally leave it in a hot car all day and the contents will still be cold. Amazing highly recommend.
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Best thing ever It keeps my water cold or hot It's amazing
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great gift Design doesnt get old, looks and works great
Date published: 2017-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Gift! Received this as a gift and I love it as I would never spend this much on a water bottle for myself! Looks great on my desk at the office
Date published: 2017-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I enjoyed this bottle very much! I got this as a birthday gift. I love the design. It keeps all my water cold and refreshing. It does not leave an after taste either. I recommend washing it really well and tilting it upside down to dry out.! I would recommend this for everyone, its safe to use and its durable.
Date published: 2017-11-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from only a little metal-y Only tastes a little bit like metal
Date published: 2017-11-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great option! I have had my bottle for almost a year and it worked great until recently. I expect the vacuum seal has broken somehow. Expensive to replace but it was worth it for the year I had it!
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Best bottle Pros : Keeps the water cold for a LONG time. Like honestly, more than 24 hours. It's amazing, solid, and very pretty. Cons : well the price.
Date published: 2017-10-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from lovely makes a great gift. very well crafted and an overall beautiful bottle, just over priced.
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Greatest Bottle Fantastic Look, Works great.
Date published: 2017-10-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Handcrafted Cool Wooden Look! Love this water bottle. Each one is handcrafted to give it a unique look. Keeps my water cool all day!!
Date published: 2017-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great looking water bottle for the gym. Great looking water bottle for the gym.
Date published: 2017-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE Not only is the bottle itself great, but this design in particular. Many people have asked me about this bottle particularly for the style. It is very unique. Cold water stays cold for 24h and hot water stays hot for 12h. Perfect for all seasons! If you're thinking about investing in this water bottle, it is definitely worth the money.
Date published: 2017-09-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from fantastic! bought this for my husband for christmas last year. it is fabulous! keeps water very cold and it is such good quality
Date published: 2017-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from best bottle ever! I have a few of these bottle and I absolutely love them! I have a bottle at work, a bottle at home, and one in my purse at all times. Perfect for the hot summer days we've been having.
Date published: 2017-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love, love, love I have a few of these bottle and I absolutely love them! I have a bottle at work, a bottle at home, and one in my purse at all times. Perfect for all the hot summer days we have been having.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from favorite bottle I have a few of these bottle and I absolutely love them! I have a bottle at work, a bottle at home, and one in my purse at all times. Perfect the the hot summer days we have been having.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love It! I love this design and I love these bottles!
Date published: 2017-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fabulous! This is a greta water bottle. Pricey but worth it
Date published: 2017-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Expensive but worth it I bought this bottle about a year ago and love it. Some minor scratches on the lid, but otherwise it's just like brand new.
Date published: 2017-08-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Worth it As much as I hate myself for spending this much on a water bottle, I use it every day and I really love it. I'm drinking way more water than I used to, because I can carry it in my bag without it leaking and it stays cool, plus it just feels lovely to hold and looks so pretty.
Date published: 2017-07-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Expensive I mean, I'd wait to get it on sale but I have one and I've used it pretty much every day since I bought it...
Date published: 2017-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE IT! Great bottle, keeps everything warm/cold for SUCH a long time! I bought three. Teak, bubblegum pink and black. Worth every penny!
Date published: 2017-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works well & looks good! I picked this up a while back and it has easily become part of my day. I like the wood look to the bottle - nothing too flashy. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from S'well Great color. S'well bottle are great
Date published: 2017-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this bottle! I love my swell bottle, it keeps my water cold all day and looks great!
Date published: 2017-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! I love my swell bottle, it keeps my water cold all day and looks great!
Date published: 2017-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect as a gift Bought this for a gift and it really works. Hot beverages stays hot for at least 1.5 full days. -sleek design -like the pattern
Date published: 2017-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love the wooden look is on point
Date published: 2017-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect! After my brother had his for a month and swore by it, I finally bought one and am so happy I did! It's the perfect size for on-the-go and really does keep things cold for 24hrs, plus its shape makes it easy to put ice cubes in. Would definitely recommend, not to mention they have so many colours to choose from!
Date published: 2017-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful! This is the first Swell bottle that caught my attention. I love the colour. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-05-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love this look! I love this design (and the marble one). It is a little pricey but will last you forever as it is very durable.
Date published: 2017-05-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lives up to expectations Purchased this for my son as a gift. Keeps water cold for a long time. Pricey but works well.
Date published: 2017-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great Drinking water in style has never been this easy, it's sleek, it's stylish, it's sexy. It keeps water cold for hours!
Date published: 2017-04-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice bottle I bought this 3 weeks ago and I got it one week later. It's a nice bottle but I haven't been using it yet. The only concern I have is that I think it is too hard to clean the interior.
Date published: 2017-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from nice! Bought this for my hubby he loves the design, very sleek.
Date published: 2017-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best water bottle Keeps my drinks cold for hours. Even on the beach in the sun all day!
Date published: 2017-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the wood design Simple and sleek. Great design.
Date published: 2017-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from yes I love the design of these bottles ! very useful, this one is my favorit
Date published: 2017-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good Good product. It keeps your beverage hot and cold.
Date published: 2017-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Black Magic Is Involved I Say!!! This truly works! Many time I left it in my car during a summers day and by the time I get back in my car the water is still cold (black magic). Did the same in winter, left it in the car with a coffee or tea. Went to get the bottle during my break and the liquid was still warm (black magic). Might not work as long for hot beverages but still works (black magic). And I love the size, I have a few of diffrent size, some more portable for hiking and excersise and some bigger one to keep at my desk throught the day. Come in diffrent sizes and colours, which is great!!! Be careful not scraft proof! Black Magic made this bottle I say!!!! #plumreview
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Black Magic Is Involved I Say!! This truly works! Many time I left it in my car during a summers day and by the time I get back in my car the water is still cold (black magic). Did the same in winter, left it in the car with a coffee or tea. Went to get the bottle during my break and the liquid was still warm (black magic). Might not work as long for hot beverages but still works (black magic). And I like the size, I have this one for small trip and workout, and the 1000ml one I keep at work at my desk. I like there diffrent size so you can have them for diffrent use in your everyday life and they all work great. Great colors, but you have different options as wel, paint does ship, just just be careful and do take care or it.Black Magic made this bottle I say!!!! #plumreview
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adore my S'Well Bottle Researched a lot of bottles, Hydroflasks, Klean kanteen etc. before settiling on the S'Well and I absolutely love it! Water stays cold for hours and doesnt taste like metal like other bottles tend to.
Date published: 2017-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best waterbottle I used to live by my Klean Kanteen until I got the S'well bottle. It keeps my coffee hot for 8 hours, and my water cold for even longer! Can't go a day without it!
Date published: 2017-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it :) The only water bottle that I ever use, I never have to worry about hot water getting cold or cold water getting warm throughout the day. Survives accidental drops pretty well too! The only disadvantage is the coating can get scratched pretty easily.
Date published: 2017-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE. I love my s'well bottle and take it everywhere with me. It's airtight so I never have to worry about spills, and it really does keep you're water hot and cold ALL day. I mean, I put boiling water in there and it's still pretty much freshly boiled hours later. Great product.
Date published: 2017-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product Swell bottles are pretty amazing. They keep drinks cold or hot for long periods of time. Great quality, very durable, and so many fun patterns and sizes to choose from.
Date published: 2017-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love my swell! Was given this as a gift and I love it!
Date published: 2017-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love Swell Work so well. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2017-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from third one! these are great! i have so many now!
Date published: 2017-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love my S'well I love my S'well bottle and have a couple in different colours. They're stylish and although the price point is high, it's well worth it. Perfect to bring to a hot yoga class or to carry around in the summer because it keeps your drink cold for HOURS!
Date published: 2017-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great I got this as a gift and bring it with me everywhere, it keeps things cold without the metallic taste. The bottle does scratch/show wear after time though.
Date published: 2017-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love Lots of compliments on this water bottle. Its nice & keeps water cold!
Date published: 2017-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it Really good for keeping your liquids cold. Very fun design!
Date published: 2017-01-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from love love the size, love that it keeps my water cold.... #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful design Does exactly what it says! Try to get it on sale for best value.
Date published: 2017-01-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Bought for a gift exchange. Bought this for a gift exchange and it was the most fought over gift! Everyone was very excited to see it and it was awesome!
Date published: 2017-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this bottle! It keeps my water cold for what seems like forever, it's very durable. I was very on the fence about spending the money on it, but i'm so happy i did
Date published: 2017-01-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Very nice bottle, but quite expensive It can keep liquids cold and hot for a super long time, but you can get other bottles that do the exact same thing for less #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I loved this! My sister bought this for me as a gift and I absolutely loved it! Definitely worth the price!
Date published: 2017-01-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Got it as a Gift Heard great things about this water bottle, it's okay
Date published: 2017-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved this I have 2 myself and just purchased this one for a friend. Definitely does as advertised.
Date published: 2017-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Insulator I bought this bottle as a Christmas present for my girlfriend, more so because she liked the patter more than anything else, but it is an amazing thermos! Pour some hot coffee in at breakfast, and it will stay steaming hot all day long, and the same goes for cold beverages as well.
Date published: 2017-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for hot liquids Pleasantly surprised by how long it keeps hot liquid hot, better performance than comparable brands.
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great bottle love this bottle, great for hot yoga classes
Date published: 2017-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Bottle Ever Purchased as a gift, however I own another design too. Keeps cool and hard to dent (does happen after a while).
Date published: 2017-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful bottle This product is wonderful. Looks good and keeps the drink cold and hot for the time stated. I couldn't live without it.
Date published: 2017-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great gift! It's a great gift. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So nice I've had my bottle for almost two years, keeps any liquid the same temperature for hours! Very nice to look at. Only had some chipping of paint on the bottom of the bottle. #plumreview
Date published: 2016-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keeps drinks cold and no condensation I get so many compliments about the bottle and it does keep my drinks cold (with no condensation on the outside).
Date published: 2016-12-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Amazing water bottle! Keeps things really hot or really cold.
Date published: 2016-12-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great bottle! I got this for my birthday, and it's been fantastic. Cold beverages stay cold around 5 hours, and even at 6 or 7 aren't room temp - just not ice cold anymore :)
Date published: 2016-12-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from little pricey I heard it has great quality but I'll wait until it goes on sale as it is rather pricey
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Safe? Is it safe to clean in a dishwasher?
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great bottle! Durable! The bottle really keeps all your drinks hot or cold! It's amazing! I only wish I had gotten a bigger size, but this size fits in almost any bag so it is awesome!
Date published: 2016-12-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love it I find that certain water bottles are hard to drink out of because the "mouth" is too big. This size is perfect and keeps water cold. I like this finish as it is somewhat matte. Have received a lot of compliments on it. #plumreview
Date published: 2016-12-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from #PLUMREVIEW I got this because so many of my friends had this & raved positively about it. After getting it, I didn't think it was worth the hype to be honest.
Date published: 2016-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love S'WELL!! You can leave your s'well in the hot car for hours and you'll still come back to cold water. Definitely worth the price tag! I have the wood grain style and receive endless compliments on it!
Date published: 2016-12-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Guilted into hydration I do like the S'well bottles a lot. I bought the 17 oz for myself and loved it so much that I recently gifted one and I'm planning on buying the 9 oz soon. One of my complaints is obviously the price tag, so I have literally guilted myself into staying hydrated... which is actually a very good thing. Unfortunately the other reviews are right: it does chip. That being said, I've taken my S'well everywhere with me over the past year or so (like I said - guilt). It's been through a lot and it's just starting to show small chips. I'm sure if I were more careful with it that this wouldn't be the case, so don't write this water bottle off completely just for this reason. Perhaps a different finish or pattern would be better suited if you live a lifestyle where you'd be more likely to chip it?
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best These bottles are hands down the best water bottles around. They keep water cold for hours, even when sitting out in the hot sun. Definitely worth the higher price tag!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love this! Classy, lightweight, and keep beverages warm all day.
Date published: 2016-12-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Really nice, but chips I have had this bottle for 2 years now, and thee quality is amazing. it really does keep you water ice cold for the whole day. The only problem is that the design does chip off a bit, because it was painted on. But again I've had mien for two years, and its just small marks, and the worst is at the bottom of the bottle.
Date published: 2016-12-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Quality I really like my S'well bottle, it keeps drinks hot all day. A little hard to clean around the seal but not too bad.
Date published: 2016-12-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Always Useful While the design scratches easily it doesn't matter in the end cause the quality of the Swell brand is so good. I've kept whole bottles of white wine chilled for hours on a hot day at the beach. #plumreview
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Design Easily Scratched For an expensive water bottle, I was very upset when it began acquiring scratches and scrapes in the design. I am not overly rough with my water bottle, it only got these scratches from being in my purse. As well, the bottle is loosing its paint on the bottom, simply from being stood up the way it is meant to be. I really did love the design before it started getting ruined. And I love the bottles ability to keep things cool or warm. Overall, it is a great water bottle, but I likely would not buy another because it is expensive and the paint just gets ruined.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This bottle is awesome Keeps your hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold, following the approximate timeframes. Love this print.
Date published: 2016-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this water bottle! I hesitated to buy this bottle because of the price, but so glad that I did. I really do love using it and take it whenever I am out. Although I didn't think that it would actually keep water cold for 24 hours, I found that it was possible.
Date published: 2016-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best and only bottle you will ever need I've bought one as a gift for everyone I know. These bottles are amazing. They keep my tea hot for hours and my water cold for hours. I've had mine for a year and still works great!
Date published: 2016-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So worth buying! I love my swell bottle so my Hair!
Date published: 2016-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Bottle Never leave the house without it. I am extremely happy with this product.
Date published: 2016-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love These are amazing bottles #plumreview
Date published: 2016-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Does what its promises!!! Love this Bottle!! This will be the last bottle you will ever buy. Keeps drinks both hot and cold as it says for hours. It was pricey but well worth it. #plumreview.
Date published: 2016-11-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by from pricey Expensive but overall a nice water bottle. good for giffts
Date published: 2016-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing! this water bottle is incredible! it is very pricey but worth it
Date published: 2016-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Water bottle I bought this water bottle last year when I started working at summer camp and it is a lifesaver! Having cold water all day is amazing. But, once the paint chips off, the nice wood effect is ruined, so be gentle with it!
Date published: 2016-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love my Swell! absolutely love this! I have 2 already and am looking at buying another, they work so well!
Date published: 2016-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE Keeps water cool all day! Highly recommend!
Date published: 2016-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE IT!!! Best water bottle ever. I love that it keeps my water warm all day and cold on hot days when i need cold water. =)
Date published: 2016-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pricey but Good Great looking water bottle and stays cold for hours!
Date published: 2016-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Best water bottle that I have ever owned.
Date published: 2016-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very cool and masculine Bought this for my significant other and he loved it! Very cool, masculine, and very good quality.
Date published: 2016-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cold water for days! I bring this water bottle with me to uni and work everyday for over a year now and it have never leaked and always keeps by water cold for the whole day! The only problem with this product is the painted design is easily scratched
Date published: 2016-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Strange Negative Reviews, I Personally Love This Product! Very strange reviews: "I bought the white one quality and the appearance is no good., the picture is very deceiving" - but you bought the white one according to your review - of course the white one looks different than this picture! "However, after opening it the outer finish was very light (light in weight as well as colour)" - it's not a brick, but significantly heavier than a plastic water bottle - in my opinion it is built like a mini tank and there is weight relative to its' size - AND - the colour in the picture is an accurate representation - IMO. "the most gender neutral for family outings" - what is society coming to??? My thougths re benefits: - no condensation due to double walls - great colour - personally like the unique wood grain appearance - it is different - simply works keeping drinks cold or hot for long periods of time - nice and tough - fantastic lid!!! Seals wonderfully. I fill it with warm tea, sometimes after taking a sip, I realize I should shake the tea in the bottle - can do a half turn and shake like heck with no dripping or mess. Guaranteed non leaking in any purse, bag on knapsack. If you enjoy quality products, and don't mind paying a bit to experience what quality truly feels like, then indulge yourself with one the cheapest forms of luxury and get this "luxurious" water bottle. :) I sat on the fence for a month due to the higher price, then pulled the trigger. Enjoy using it every time I drink from it and no regrets.
Date published: 2016-01-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love this but... I've been eying this water bottle for months, I finally decided to purchase in store. Colour is definitely different than what the picture shows..it's lighter in colour. That being said, it works so well, definitely worth the $40.
Date published: 2015-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Meets all my needs Love to sip warm water through out the day. It doesn't leak or beak. I can just throw it in my backpack. Am satisfied with how it keeps my water warm. The coolest way to stay hydrated.
Date published: 2015-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from amazing product I traveled throughout Europe all summer with this bottle and it DID keep my water cold for 24 hours (even in the hot sun) and I am very happy with the quality. I highly recommend it!
Date published: 2015-10-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Haven't tried it yet but not happy with the finishing In the given picture, it seems the water bottle has a very strong wooden finish. However, after opening it the outer finish was very light (light in weight as well as colour). I hope it keeps my water cold! Looking forward to using it
Date published: 2015-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My favourite water bottle ever The price tag for this water bottle is definitely worth it. I can load it up with half a tray of ice cubes and cold water and there will still be ice in it 24 hours later. I've left it in the car on a hot day with ice in it and the ice still stays all day. It doesn't condensate which is nice for putting it in your purse. I'm not really a hot drink person so I haven't tested that aspect of it, but from what I've read its quite good. It would probably make a great gift for people who you don't know what else to get. The only thing that I would improve is make the mouth a little bit wider to fit ice cubes, because it doesn't actually fit the normal size ice cubes like the description claims it does. I just fill up my tray 3/4 of the way instead of full, which is a simple enough solution.
Date published: 2015-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE my Teakwood S'Well Bottle I bought this a few weeks ago and love it. I've researched different styles and sizes, and went with the teakwood because I found it would be the most gender neutral for family outings. It feels great in your hands and keeps water ice cold all day. I went with the 17oz because I wanted it to fit in my vehicle holder. I find when I fill it up on the weekends and keep it on my counter, I drink more because of the reminder when I see the bottle. Go for it! Great for bootcamp too, and a different design is easier to identify as being your own.
Date published: 2015-02-20