We found 112 results for “
indigoKids

showing 1 - 12 of 112 Results
Paperback

$10.49

In stock online

Available in stores

CatStronauts, you are needed! When the world is thrust into darkness due to a global energy shortage, the Worlds Best Scientist comes up with a bold plan to set up a solar power plant on the moon. But someone has to go up there to set it up, and that adventure…

In stock online

Available in stores

Minecraft meets Diary of a Wimpy Kid in book 4 of the very popular 8-Bit Warrior series of the journal of a young Minecraft villager who dares to dream of becoming a Minecraft warrior! THESE ARE THE REAL BOOKS BY CUBE KID!  DIARY OF AN 8-BIT WARRIOR: PATH OF…
Paperback

$10.99

$10.03 online

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

Magnus Chase has seen his share of trouble. Ever since that terrible night two years ago when his mother told him to run, he has lived alone on the streets of Boston, surviving by his wits, staying one step ahead of the police and truant officers. One day, he's…
Paper over Board

$19.49

$14.82 online

save 23%

In stock online

Available in stores

Join Elmo, Abby, Zoe, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and all their Sesame Street friends in this delightful and educational storybook treasury! In Sesame Street I Can Do It! , young readers will experience many “firsts” with their favorite character,…

In stock online

Available in stores

In Disney's live-action film "Beauty and the Beast," Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman, is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle's enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast's hideous…
Paperback

$10.49

In stock online

Available in stores

In the sequel to CatStronauts : Mission Moon , your favorite elite group of cat astronauts are thrust into the space-race of the century! Fresh off of their heroic mission to save the world, the CatStronauts--Major Meowser, Pom Pom, Blanket and Waffles--are…
Hardcover

$13.99

In stock online

Available in stores

It's been a long day for baby Groot and he's ready to be tucked in for bed. Just as his eyes start to close, Rocket Raccoon bursts onto the scene! Groot can't go to sleep yet, there's a whole galaxy that needs to be defended and they must work together to…

In stock online

Available in stores

Middle-grade series featuring contemporary characters! A new middle grade series featuring contemporary characters!

In stock online

Available in stores

In Disney's live-action film “Beauty and the Beast,” Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman, is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle's enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the…

In stock online

Available in stores

Middle-grade series featuring contemporary characters! The third book in a new middle grade series featuring contemporary characters!

Shooter

by Caroline Pignat

|April 4, 2017

Paperback

$13.99

$12.56 online

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

The Breakfast Club meets We Need to Talk About Kevin . A lockdown catches five grade 12 students by surprise and throws them together in the only unlocked room on that empty third floor wing: the boys' washroom. They sit in silence, judging each other by what…
Paperback

$12.95

In stock online

Available in stores

My name is Calvin Sinclair, I'm eleven years old and I have a confession… I killed my brother.   It's the summer before grade six and Calvin Sinclair is bored to tears. He's recently moved from a big city to a small town and there's…