by Seuss

|January 22, 1990

Hardcover

$13.51 online

$24.99

save 45%

In stock online

Available in stores

Dr. Seuss’s wonderfully wise Oh, the Places You’ll Go! is the perfect send-off for grads—from nursery school, high school, college, and beyond! From soaring to high heights and seeing great sights to being left in a Lurch on a prickle-ly perch,…

Love You Forever

by Robert Munsch

|September 1, 1995

Hardcover

$13.88 online

$14.95

save 7%

In stock online

Available in stores

A young woman holds her newborn son And looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living My baby you'll be." So begins the story that has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. Since…

In stock online

Available in stores

Orphelin vivant chez son oncle et sa tante qui ne l'aiment guère, Harry découvre qu'il est magicien. Il voit son existence bouleversée par l'arrivée d'un géant, Hagrid, qui l'emmène à l'école pour sorciers de Poudlard.
Paperback | French

$12.95

In stock online

Available in stores

Paperback

$14.65 online

$20.95

save 30%

In stock online

Available in stores

Distilling the innovation, science, and enthusiasm of their first book-The World Record Paper Airplane Book-world record holder Ken Blackburn and mechanical engineer Jeff Lammers present The Kids' Paper Airplane Book . Written and designed for younger paper…

Moana Édition Platine

by Disney

|October 30, 2016

Hardcover | French

$12.95

In stock online

Available in stores

Paperback | French

$12.95

In stock online

Available in stores

Comment décrire Lili? Elle est jolie, audacieuse et dynamique. Elle peut aussi être très courageuse et, parfois, un tout petit peut trop autoritaire! Mais Lili est toujours la meilleure des amies!
Hardcover

$10.50 online

$12.99

save 19%

In stock online

Available in stores

A baby bird goes in search of his mother in this hilarious Beginner Book edited by Dr. Seuss. When a mother bird’s egg starts to jump, she hurries off to make sure she has something for her little one to eat. But as soon as she’s gone, out pops the…
Hardcover

$10.50 online

$12.99

save 19%

In stock online

Available in stores

“From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere” . . . So begins this classic Beginner Book by Dr. Seuss. Beginning with just five fish and continuing into flights of fancy, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish celebrates how much…

Matilda

by Roald Dahl

|July 6, 2016

Paperback | French

$14.95

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Available in stores

Paperback

$10.92 online

$10.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Imagine the fun of going on a bear hunt-through tall, wavy grass (SWISHY SWISHY!); swampy mud (SQUELCH SQUELCH!); and a swirling whirling snowstorm (HOOOO WOOOO!) - only to find a "real" bear waiting at the end of the trail!
Paperback | French

$12.95

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Available in stores