indigo

Sort By:

Sorted By: Top Matches
Filtered By:
$10 - $14.99
Italian
1 - 12 of 10303 Results
Top Matches
My First Bilingual Book?love (english?italian)
Board Book | Italian

|December 15, 2017

$10.80 online

$11.99

save 9%

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Guaranteed to enrich a toddler's vocabulary, this simple and fun series of bilingual board books is ideal for helping children discover a foreign language. Highlighting more complex concepts that go beyond colors and numbers, titles in the series feature…
My First Bilingual Book?friends (english?italian)
Board Book | Italian

|December 15, 2017

$10.80 online

$11.99

save 9%

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Guaranteed to enrich a toddler's vocabulary, this simple and fun series of bilingual board books is ideal for helping children discover a foreign language. Highlighting more complex concepts that go beyond colors and numbers, titles in the series feature…
The Toddler's Handbook: Bilingual (English / Italian) (Inglese / Italiano) Numbers, Colors, Shapes…

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Toddler's Handbook introduces 17 basic concepts in English and Italian. Included are numbers, colors, shapes, sizes, ABCs, animals, opposites, sounds, actions, sports, food, tableware, clothes, engines, emotions, body, and time. This book develops early…
My First Bilingual Book?colours (english?italian)
Board Book | Italian

|September 1, 2010

$11.37 online

$11.99

save 5%

In stock online

Available in stores

Guaranteed to enrich a toddler’s vocabulary, this simple and fun series of bilingual board books is ideal for helping children discover a foreign language. Highlighting the two basic concepts of colors and numbers, this collection combines photographs…
Italian Slanguage: A Fun Visual Guide to Italian Terms and Phrases
Paperback | Italian

|June 29, 2012

$12.59 online

$13.99

save 10%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Learn simple Italian faster than you can say arrivederci! With this fun visual guide, simply follow the illustrated prompts and read the English words out loud: soon you'll be speaking Italian! Ask how someone is doing: Comb Mess Tie" or say breakfast: "Cole Lot…
Amo dormire nel mio letto I Love to Sleep in My Own Bed: Italian English Bilingual Edition

In stock online

Not available in stores

Italian English bilingual children's book Perfect for kids studying Italian or English as their second language.This fun children's picture book follows the story of cute little bunny, Jimmy. He lives with his family in a small, nice house in the forest.…
Verdi e Wagner (Classic Reprint)
Paperback | Italian

|August 3, 2016

$13.13

In stock online

Not available in stores

Ti voglio bene, papà: I Love My Dad (Italian Edition)
Paperback | Italian

|November 18, 2015

$14.96

In stock online

Not available in stores

Jimmy the little bunny doesn’t start off knowing how to ride a two-wheeler bike like his big brothers. In fact, sometimes he gets teased for it. When Dad shows Jimmy how not to be afraid to try something new, that’s when the fun begins.  Jimmy,…
Ti voglio bene, mamma: I Love My Mom (Italian Edition)

In stock online

Not available in stores

Everybody loves their Mom, no matter what their age. In this bedtime story, the little bunny Jimmy and his older brothers try to find a perfect present for Mom’s birthday. They want to show how much they love her. What creative solution did they find…
A me piace dire la verità: I Love to Tell the Truth (Italian Edition)

In stock online

Not available in stores

Jimmy the little bunny is in trouble. Accidently, he ruined his mother favourite flowers. Will it help if he lies? Or is it better to tell the truth and try to solve the problem in different way?  Help your children to learn to be more honest with this fun…
Doctor Strange Contro Dracula
Kobo ebook | Italian

|November 30, 2016

$12.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Dracula vuole entrare in possesso del Darkhold, il libro proibito dell’Universo Marvel, e usarne il potere per diventare il dominatore assoluto della Terra! Ma il Darkhold contiene anche un passaggio capace di far sparire per sempre i vampiri dal nostro pianeta,…
Les villes invisibles
Paperback | Italian

|August 12, 2013

$12.74 online

$13.95

save 8%

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Not available in stores