Filtered By:
$10 - $14.99
Language and Phonics
1 - 9 of 9 Results
Top Matches
MY ABCS RING FLASH CARDS

In stock online

Not available in stores

Have fun from from capital A to capital Z with My ABCs ring flash cards from Mudpuppy. Amy Blay has illustrated an ant on an apple, a bird on a boat, and other whimsical scenes to teach the alphabet. - 26 sturdy 2-3/4 x 5" (7 x 13 cm) two-sided cards - Reclosable…
Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks

In stock online

Not available in stores

Brightly coloured animals and familiar objects illustrate the letters of the alphabet on these cardboard blocks. Nested, the ten vibrant blocks fit into the included carrying case. Stacked, they form a tower nearly three feet high!
Magnetic Wooden Letters

In stock online

Not sold in stores

52 magnetic uppercase and lowercase letters make a colorful jumble of learning possibilities in their handy wooden case. Ideal for letter recognition, matching, and stenciling, these must-have letters spell "learning fun"! Ages 3 yrs+.
MY FIRST WORDS RING FLASH CARDS

In stock online

Not available in stores

Get started with language with Mudpuppy's My First Words ring flash cards. Illustrations by Ivanke & Lola. Use as flash cards, practice sorting by color or type, or separate and hang as decorations in a playroom or classroom. - Reclosable ring holds cards - 26…
Tag Book - Tangled

In stock online

Not available in stores

Hang on tight as you take off in this swashbuckling adventure with Rapunzel and Flynn. Use the #1 selling Tag™ Reading System to bring this book to life! Explore the amazing world of adjectives while you describe Flynn. Let your hair down as you solve problems…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Minnie and her friends are having a fashion show, and they need your help to get ready! Your child will have a blast helping Minnie and her friends through three different games and three creativity activities, learning about patterns and colors, shapes,

In stock online

Not available in stores

Yo ho, let's go on a learning adventure with the Jake and the Never Land Pirates software cartridge for the VTech InnoTab systems. With this software cartridge, your child can join their favorite pirates in three learning games as they build skills in cla

In stock online

Not available in stores

Mike and Sulley are gearing up for the campus Scare Games! Follow Mike's calendar and train in nine games including "Reflex Training", "Monster Football" and "Simulated Scare". Your child will learn letters, math, memory and more. Kids can also read the "Monsters…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Come spend a day with Hello Kitty and her friends in this new educational software title for the InnoTab Learning App Tablet from VTech. But it's not just any day - it's Hello Kitty's birthday! Read the e-book "Hello Kitty's Surprise" to find out how Hell