Top Matches
Paperback

|May 30, 2017

$7.22 online

$11.99

save 39%

In stock online

Available in stores

"I've been following her for the past few days. I know where she buys her groceries, where she works. I don't know the color of her eyes or what they look like when she's scared. But I will."  One night, Mia Dennett enters a bar to meet her…
Paperback

|July 4, 2017

$9.50 online

$13.50

save 29%

In stock online

Available in stores

Get ready for the new drama Midnight, Texas on NBC with the first book in Charlaine Harris’ paranormal mystery series about a small town where only outsiders fit in... Welcome to Midnight, Texas, a town with many boarded-up windows and few full-time…
Mass Market Paperback

|May 30, 2017

$9.58 online

$10.49

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

See me just as I see you . . . Colin Hancock is giving his second chance his best shot. With a history of violence and bad decisions behind him and the threat of prison dogging his every step, he's determined to walk a straight line. To Colin, that means…

In stock online

Available in stores

Two fan-favorite stories about learning to liveand love on your own terms   Once More with Feeling  Musician Raven Williams was devastated when Brandon Carstairs broke her heart five years ago. Now he's back, asking for her help cowriting the…
Mass Market Paperback

|July 25, 2017

$9.13 online

$9.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

From Ilona Andrews, #1  New York Times  bestselling author, the thrilling conclusion to her Hidden Legacy series, as Nevada and Rogan grapple with a power beyond even their  imagination… Nevada Baylor can’t decide which is more…

In stock online

Available in stores

Two bodies arrived at the morgue--one was still breathing. A woman checks into a hotel room and entertains a man who is not her husband. A shooter blows away the lover and wounds the millionairess, leaving her for dead. Is it the perfect case for the Women's…
Paperback

|May 30, 2017

$9.56 online

$14.99

save 36%

In stock online

Available in stores

The New York Times Bestseller! “Absolutely riveting.” — Alexandra Bracken , #1  New York Times  bestselling author of  Passenger  This vividly rendered novel reads like HBO’s Game of Thrones . . . if it were set in the…
Mass Market Paperback

|July 25, 2017

$9.11 online

$9.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

Someone is watching. . . New York Times bestselling authors Lisa Jackson, Nancy Bush, and Rosalind Noonan join together in a gripping novel of suspense, as a long-guarded secret plunges three friends into a new nightmare. NO WARNING In the photograph, three…
Paperback

|June 6, 2017

$8.68 online

$13.99

save 37%

In stock online

Available in stores

Eighteen-year-old Jill&nbspCharron wakes up in a hospital room, leg in a cast, stitches in her face, and a big blank canvas where the last six weeks should be. She comes to discover she was involved in a fatal accident while on a school trip in Italy three days…
Paperback

|June 6, 2017

$9.07 online

$14.99

save 39%

In stock online

Available in stores

Follow Me Back is the perfect mix of fandom with just the right amount of suspense. An enthralling page turner from beginning to end." -Anna Todd, New York Times bestselling author of the After series Tessa Hart's world feels very small. Confined to her bedroom…
Mass Market Paperback

|June 27, 2017

$9.90 online

$10.99

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

#1 National Bestseller Two different lives, one heartbreaking secret When Phyllis Whitsell was just eight months old, her mother died of tuberculosis. At least, that what’s Phyllis grew up being told by her adoptive parents. But Phyllis never believed it…
Mass Market Paperback

|June 27, 2017

$9.12 online

$9.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

Knitting and life  They're both about beginningsand endings. That's why Lydia Goetz, owner of A Good Yarn on Seattle's Blossom Street, offers a class called Knit to Quit. It's for people who want to quit something—or someone!—and start a…