Filtered By:
$70 - $74.99
Both Girls & Boys
1 - 12 of 39 Results
Top Matches
WILLA DOLL - WELLIE WISHERS BY AMERICAN GIRL

In stock online

Available in stores

Willa has a love for animals. She's sure to be the first one up a tree--and the last to turn away a furry friend. This 14.5" (36.8 cm) doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has hazel eyes and silky strawberry-blond hair in long pigtails that can be…
Camille Doll- Wellie Wishers By American Girl

In stock online

Available in stores

Camille adores the ocean—and she’s mellow as a mermaid. She’s the one her friends turn to when they need someone to listen. This 14.5" (36.8 cm) doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has blue eyes, a freckle on one cheek, and silky blond hair that can…
Ashlyn Doll - Wellie Wishers By American Girl

In stock online

Available in stores

Ashlyn is a princess-in-training (and party-planner extraordinaire). She's just the one to turn a friend's frown upside-down. This 14.5" (36.8 cm) doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has brown eyes, freckled cheeks, and long silky brown hair that can…
Emerson Doll - Wellie Wishers By American Girl

In stock online

Available in stores

Emerson loves the spotlight--and the spotlight loves her right back. She loves to make her friends smile with funny jokes, original dance routines, and show-stopping songs. This 14.5" (36.8 cm) doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has dark-brown eyes…
LEGO Frozen Movie - Arendelle Castle Celebration 41068

In stock online

Available in stores

Help Elsa and Olaf prepare the courtyard outside for Anna’s party, but keep the Snowgies away from all the sweets! It’s time to wake Anna up and search for her birthday presents hidden in the castle. What kind of presents will she get? Get ready at the vanity in…
Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock - Pink

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock in pink teaches young children how to tell time and gives them the independence of their own alarm clock. My First Alarm Clock shows the time in both digital and analogue. The hour and minute hand colours match the hour and…
Risk: Game of Thrones Edition

In stock online

Available in stores

Risk: Game of Thrones Edition Game escalates Risk, the classic game of strategic conquest, to an epic level of chaos and war in a battle for the Iron Throne. Featuring striking game packaging, two custom-designed game boards, three ways to play, seven finely…
Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock - Blue

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock in blue teaches young children how to tell time and gives them the independence of their own alarm clock. My First Alarm Clock shows the time in both digital and analogue. The hour and minute hand colours match the hour and…
LEGO Minecraft The End Portal

In stock online

Available in stores

The eyes of ender have led you across a snowy mountainous landscape to a secret stronghold. Don your diamond armor, grab your diamond sword and proceed with caution! Search for bookshelves in the cobwebbed, torchlit library. Battle the scary cave spider and seize…

In stock online

Available in stores

Logan is ready for rhythm! This metallic-blue set includes:A bass drum with a working pedal and bright star design, A snare drum, A metal cymbal, Two drumsticks that Logan can hold, Stands for the drums and cymbal
Kendall Doll - Wellie Wishers By American Girl

In stock online

Available in stores

Kendall is creative--she's always drawing and inventing. Leave it to her to patch friendly mix-ups with smiles, patience, and a handmade card. This 14.5" (36.8 cm) doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has deep-brown eyes and curly black hair in…
Melissa & Doug Standard Unit Blocks 60 Piece Set

In stock online

Not sold in stores

This smooth-sanded hardwood block set is naturally finished with a classic look for hours of fun. Set comes in handsome wooden storage boxe that makes clean up and storage easy! Ages 3+