13 - 14
14 - 15
15 - 16
1 - 12 of 169 Results
Top Matches
WILLA DOLL - WELLIE WISHERS BY AMERICAN GIRL

In stock online

Available in stores

Willa has a love for animals. She's sure to be the first one up a tree--and the last to turn away a furry friend. This 14.5" (36.8 cm) doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has hazel eyes and silky strawberry-blond hair in long pigtails that can be…
Snow Resort Ski Lift - 41324

In stock online

Available in stores

Hop onto the ski lift with Mia and Olivia and enjoy the ride to the top of the snow resort! Admire the view from the mountaintop restaurant with a pie and a hot chocolate, then get your skis on and glide down the slope. Visit the friendly bear cub in his cave—he…
Camille Doll- Wellie Wishers By American Girl

In stock online

Available in stores

Camille adores the ocean—and she’s mellow as a mermaid. She’s the one her friends turn to when they need someone to listen. This 14.5" (36.8 cm) doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has blue eyes, a freckle on one cheek, and silky blond hair that can…
Ashlyn Doll - Wellie Wishers By American Girl

In stock online

Available in stores

Ashlyn is a princess-in-training (and party-planner extraordinaire). She's just the one to turn a friend's frown upside-down. This 14.5" (36.8 cm) doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has brown eyes, freckled cheeks, and long silky brown hair that can…
Lightning Jet - 70614

In stock online

Available in stores

Rush to free Ed and Edna from the shark army with the super-cool Lightning Jet! Place Jay in the cockpit and use the handle to swoosh to the scene. Fire the spring-loaded shooter at the shark soldiers and swerve the crab’s rapid shooter. Make a smooth landing and…
Emerson Doll - Wellie Wishers By American Girl

In stock online

Available in stores

Emerson loves the spotlight--and the spotlight loves her right back. She loves to make her friends smile with funny jokes, original dance routines, and show-stopping songs. This 14.5" (36.8 cm) doll is sized just right for younger girls. She has dark-brown eyes…
LEGO Frozen Movie - Arendelle Castle Celebration 41068

In stock online

Available in stores

Help Elsa and Olaf prepare the courtyard outside for Anna’s party, but keep the Snowgies away from all the sweets! It’s time to wake Anna up and search for her birthday presents hidden in the castle. What kind of presents will she get? Get ready at the vanity in…
Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock - Pink

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock in pink teaches young children how to tell time and gives them the independence of their own alarm clock. My First Alarm Clock shows the time in both digital and analogue. The hour and minute hand colours match the hour and…
LEGO Batman Movie The Batmobile - 70905

In stock online

Available in stores

Jump into the Batmobile with Batman™ and Robin™. Set the wheels to race mode and zoom away. Flip into monster truck mode to smash through any obstacle. When the Super-Villains are in sight, fire the stud shooters. Then screech to a stop, pop off the roof of the…
Jungle Mobile Lab - 60160

In stock online

Available in stores

Pack your gear into the Jungle Mobile Lab and head to the hidden waterfall!. Help the mechanic as he works on the truck, while the scientist checks out the area. Beware of the crocodile in the water, and then discover something amazing at the temple. It’s always…
LEGO Star Wars Y-Wing Starfighter™ - 75172

In stock online

Not available in stores

When the Rebels need a tough starfighter, call in the Y-wing! Drive the weapons loader into position and lift the ammo into place. Then seat the Y-Wing Pilot, lift the landing gear and take to the skies. When you reach your target, fire the shooters and turn the…
Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock - Blue

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Kid'Sleep My First Alarm Clock in blue teaches young children how to tell time and gives them the independence of their own alarm clock. My First Alarm Clock shows the time in both digital and analogue. The hour and minute hand colours match the hour and…