This research-based curriculum features 15 lessons that use the latest information about the brain to dramatically improve behavior and learning for all students. Each lesson offers easy strategies for helping students focus their attention, improve their self-regulation skills, build resilience to stress, and develop a positive mind-set in both school and life. The lessons fit easily into any schedule and require minimal preparation. Classroom management tips and content-area activities help you extend the benefits of MindUP throughout your day, week, and year.
Includes a BIG, colorful teaching poster with fascinating facts about the brain!
- Research-based and tested in dozens of classrooms-Transforms classrooms into focused learning environments
- Helps teachers motivate at-risk learners so each child can thrive-academically, socially, and emotionally
- Kids love learning about how their brains work-and how the can help their brains "grow"!
- Includes high-interest activities to connect MindUP learning to all content areas
- Fosters a cohesive, caring classroom climate that enhances learning
- Correlates with social and emotional learning goals created by the Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL)