Pricing and Purchase Info

$8.00 
$16.00
Earn 40 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Available in stores

about

A favourite new pastime among adults, it has been said by researchers that colouring can be therapeutic and a great way to relieve stress and anxiety. That, and it’s also really fun! A broad set of beautiful hues that feature a soft, break-resistant core, these coloured pencils offer superior blending and shading! Go on, unleash your creativity. Set of 24.
Product name:Coloured Pencils - Set of 24Product dimensions:0.39" H × 7.68" W × 7.13" LShipping dimensions:0.39" H × 7.68" W × 7.13" LShipping weight:0.44 lbs.UPC:085475605332

Appropriate for ages: 5 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 by from Does the job, but barely Well they are functional coloured pencils, but I did not enjoy them at all. The colours come out faintly and they break all the time. I bought them with some colouring books and was excited to get started but then I couldn't wait to just be rid of them so I started using my son's Crayola pencils. Turns out they were more vibrant and broke less. I'm now considering some high end supplies. These to me are a midpoint prices item that doesn't serve. If you can't buy an artist brand, just get a cheap set. This is no better.
Date published: 2019-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very good. My daughter has them and they have lasted a long time without breaking.
Date published: 2018-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good pencil crayons While they're quite expensive for pencil crayons, these are nice ones. The good quality is as expected considering the price.
Date published: 2018-08-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good for beginners! If you are starting out with the colouring hobby, this set is good to start off with. For a sale price, it is a good deal!
Date published: 2018-08-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good pencils! These colouring pencils were great. I wasn't sure about them at first, but I was pleasantly surprised at how well they blended. #PlumReviews
Date published: 2018-08-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great pack! Great set of coloured pencils for some casual colouring.
Date published: 2018-07-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for casual colouring I recently bought these to colour in my Disney colouring book, I love it! There is a good variety of shades and the pigments are almost creamy.
Date published: 2018-06-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by from interesting I find these pencil crayons more like a thin long crayon and not so much pencil. makes for easy blending and nice colouring!
Date published: 2018-06-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Quality These sharpen well, and are very colorful. I enjoy how easy they blend.
Date published: 2018-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great For a Rainy Day! Great range of colours for drawing or sketching on a rainy day. They aren't professional grade, but suffice for using with adult colouring books or on blank paper.
Date published: 2018-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful! This is a wonderful pencil collection....represents many colours...and they work wonderfully on most papers!
Date published: 2018-04-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from They're fine. They just look nice. Other than that, they're not much different from other colored pencils. Nothing special.
Date published: 2018-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from donèt forget the pencils! include pencils when gifting people an adult colouring book! these ones are inexpensive, and therefor not the greatest quality, but nice to get started with
Date published: 2018-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Colours for Days I was very excited to find these pencil crayons, and have now ordered a second set. The lead is soft which makes the fill on the page smooth, rich, and even. They sharpen nicely, and there is a nice range of colours. Perfect for my adult colouring books when I want to unwind.
Date published: 2018-04-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great colored pencils! some colors have better color payoff than others, but overall a good purchase, especially considering the price tag! Grab yours while they're still available!
Date published: 2018-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the "soft lead" in these pencils I've almost used up my first set of pencils and just ordered 4 more boxes! I live in the US so it is not easy to get these but for me they are great color pencils and worth it. I may find others here in the US that are similar but do I really want to spend the time and money searching, no I don't. I read a review saying that these color pencils constantly break, I do agree but it is because the lead is a soft lead not a hard lead. To relieve this problem, I am very careful when I sharpen them. I use a hand held pencil sharpener and it has two size holes, I use the first size that fits the pencils to get to the lead then I gently sharpen using the larger size hole and get the tip to its point. I have used "hard lead" color pencils and they color horrible!!! These "soft lead" have such a nice color range to them. You can color dark or soft and anything in between. My experience with "hard lead" is when you want to color dark, you end up breaking the tips. These "soft lead" color like a crayon and I love it!!
Date published: 2018-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good! These pencils are great for every colouring book! Small or large picture! Great gift!
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not bad These look great but are actually just OK. Good looking gift though.
Date published: 2018-03-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Okay These are fine for quick not too intricate work like in a colouring book so okay as gifts for kids!
Date published: 2018-02-28
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Okay The packaging is pretty but the quality of the pencils are not that great
Date published: 2018-02-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by from On the fence These are not the best pencils to purchase - even on sale - as they are prone to breaking fairly often and would disappoint the aspiring artist in your family.
Date published: 2018-01-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Great minimalist packaging design. Great variety. A little kid may need to especially hold down the pencil crayons hard. The pressing hard thing is the only real issue here.
Date published: 2018-01-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great price but quality isn't so great We got them as stocking stuffers for my niece. The price was really good for a full set of colour pencils. However, when she started to use them we noticed she had to press really hard. It was "easy" to colour for her and she's 3.
Date published: 2018-01-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great variety I love these, smooth, the colour pops, and it works just wonderfully
Date published: 2018-01-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not great quality I would say this set is not really worth it, even at the sale price. I miss Laurentien! Anyone remember those? They were the best "pencil crayons" ever. These are very light, meaning you'd need to apply more pressure, which results in frequently broken points. Not good.
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Gift Got these from my secret santa and I cannot wait to use them!
Date published: 2017-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Totally loved them! Perfect gift for a child who loves to color and do art!
Date published: 2017-12-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Too Light The colors are very light and pressing hard doesn’t really help. The lead often breaks and a few pencils that I have sharpened have split far down the pencil. I probably wouldn’t waste my money on these again. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for the sale price. They're great pencil crayons, a little better than regular crayola's in my opinion. They do break fairly easy to best to be careful when colouring but otherwise the colour pay off is great.
Date published: 2017-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Pencil Crayons I love these for colouring. They sharpen well and it's super to to make the colours light or dark. My kids keep stealing them too so they must be good.
Date published: 2017-11-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by from get the job done I got these on sale for $8, definitely wouldn't pay full price for them. The colour pay-off is on par with Crayola. The tips do break easily, so colour lightly. Nice colour selection though. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from excited to use them got them as a gift and luv them already.Nice collection
Date published: 2017-11-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from nice These pencil crayons last long and blend really well together. But i feel its not that good quality and are overpriced. You could get better and cheaper ones at other stores
Date published: 2017-10-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Really good longevity The Shaving are super pretty and they blend really nicely. Only downside: you have to sharpen it a lot
Date published: 2017-10-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great! Love the colours! These are great for adult colouring!
Date published: 2017-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good colour assortment Perfect for all of my colouring books!
Date published: 2017-09-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Go perfectly with an adult colouring book. Work good and last a decent amount of time.
Date published: 2017-09-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from cheap nice selection of colours and half price but they don't blend very well
Date published: 2017-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good pencils! I use it to paint the architecture painting book which i also bought in Indigo. I use it everyday to paint for 30 minutes. Very good use
Date published: 2017-09-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great Value on Sale This is a nice set of coloured pencils for both adults and children.
Date published: 2017-09-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from love them! I love these!! I even bought some for my children, nicest colouring set we've had
Date published: 2017-09-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Waste Of Money It's worse then Crayola. Doesn't even blend nicely, the colour doesn't even show up in a solid layer.
Date published: 2017-08-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Nice set Good selection of colors and they sharpen well.
Date published: 2017-06-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by from overpriced decent pencil crayons but overpriced. wait for a sale
Date published: 2017-06-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Cool Very useful and does a good job
Date published: 2017-06-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not bad There are some great colors but with all of the tiny coloring areas frequent sharpening is required. Also wish they would color in darker.
Date published: 2017-05-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love this! Awesome pencils! Great color and very good quality!
Date published: 2017-05-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Poor Quality I expected these to stand up better to regular use.
Date published: 2017-05-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Lead broken and the wood split I like the colours of these pencils, but when I sharpen them, the wood around them splits and the lead is broken all the way down.
Date published: 2017-05-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good for Price I really like these pencils. I wish there was more selection on color in the package. You get multiple pinks that are all similar, and a lot of dark colors I never use. Wished there was more blues and greens. However for the price the work well for fun coloring.
Date published: 2017-05-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good I bought these to go along with my new colouring book and they do a good job. Not crazy high quality but they are great for if you are just colouring for fun.
Date published: 2017-04-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from So So these color pencils blend but the colors are very light. More filler and less pigment.
Date published: 2017-04-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by from not great but not bad could get better qality for the price
Date published: 2017-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Long-lasting Colored Pencils These pencils sharpen easily and quickly, the color comes out clear and bright on the page, and they don't become short and useless as fast as other pencils due to constant sharpening. These pencils stay sharp and last much longer. Smooth and easy to grip. Love them.
Date published: 2017-04-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Pretty colours, use them all the time.
Date published: 2017-04-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Okay They seem dull but some of them are beautiful colours. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good! Have them, like them! Use often
Date published: 2017-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from cute I need to get this for my nephew!
Date published: 2017-03-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Ok - not the best They are beautiful colours but be careful when sharpening
Date published: 2017-03-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by from These are okay The lead is really soft so they wear out fast. The color looks nice though, but for the price I would try to find something else.
Date published: 2017-03-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Too expensive Bought these even though they are rather pricey. They don't last too long and I would rather use Crayola.
Date published: 2017-03-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Meh Good colours but didnt last very long.
Date published: 2017-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from loved it love the primary basic colour set!
Date published: 2017-03-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Ehhh Why are colours so expensive??Good but don't last very long
Date published: 2017-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love it These pencil crayons are great, really good!
Date published: 2017-03-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great colours! Soft lead so shrink quickly
Date published: 2017-02-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Gift Bought these for my Mom, she likes colouring books. Nice range of colours so she was happy, and they don't break when you sharpen them so it was a good gift. : )
Date published: 2017-02-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Artist Great for the artist in the family or if you need some for art class in school
Date published: 2017-02-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by from VERY bad the colors are soooo nice but honestly they run out so fast. waste of money.
Date published: 2017-02-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from For mom got these for mom. she's used many of them to close to the end. Best idea!
Date published: 2017-02-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Addition to Colouring Book Purchase I purchased a colouring book on sale and bought these to go with. The quality was similar to many other pencil crayons, and there was a good selection of colours to choose from.
Date published: 2017-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful! Gorgeous colours! I'm certainly no artist, but I think they do a great job in my little colouring book!
Date published: 2017-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love these great pencil crayons nice colours
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love these! love these pencil crayons so many colours
Rated 1 out of 5 by from not enough colors pencils break too easy. I'm too swell
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great pencils for a great price! Reasonable amount of money, although can be difficult to sharpen.
Date published: 2017-01-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Gave as gift I bought these for a gift. They were well received. I think for the price point, they will be fine. Other bigger brand coloured pencils these days are way more expensive.
Date published: 2017-01-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Satisfactory They aren't the greatest quality in the world, but not the worst either. The tips break off when I sharpened a couple of them, but the colours are fun to work with.
Date published: 2017-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from No breakage and lasted a long time! I bought these when I bought "Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford". I'm less than halfway done the book (quite long) and I still have a lot of length left in these pencil crayons. Not a single break when sharpening yet! They glide well on the page. They do require quite a bit of hand strength to achieve darker shades.
Date published: 2017-01-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Tint Variation Between Batches I have two packs of these pencils and there's some variation in the actual colour on paper, meaning you don't necessarily get doubles when buying two packs. Oh, and don't rely on the colour painted on the end of the pencils for guidance. I had many pencils between the two packs that either had the same tip colour but the actual colours on paper were totally different or had different tip colours only to be the exact same colour on paper. Love the pencils themselves, as they are smooth and blend well. I haven't had any problems with breakages either.
Date published: 2017-01-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Colors I bought though colors on sale they are of great quality my son love them
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not great These are a decent set if you buy them on sale, I wouldn't pay full price for them. I had issues with some of them, every time I sharpen them the tip would break off.
Date published: 2017-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! At first I thought these we were over priced pencil crayons until I finally caved and got them and WOW I didn't realize how amazing they are, they glide so nicely on the paper and the colours are so pretty. Definitely will buy again!
Date published: 2017-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from good considering the price good quality for that price but they could be better
Date published: 2017-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set A lovely set of pencil crayons. Good selection of colours. I haven't had any issues with them, I'm happy with their pigmentation.
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great value For the price of these they are great. They sharpen well and don't break when you are colouring. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Set I love to color and these are by far the best crayons. Smooth, long lasting, easy to sharpen.
Date published: 2016-12-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good buy these are of decent quality but the colour pay off is not what I had hoped.
Date published: 2016-12-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good Colours They have to be sharpened fairly often if you press hard, but they blend really well into each other. #plumreview
Date published: 2016-12-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good JOB These are great colours and do a great job for a good price
Date published: 2016-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love Them ! These pencil crayons are easy to use and sharpen! I also love the design of them and the variety of colours that i get out of a pack of 24.
Date published: 2016-12-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very nice Good colours, easily blendable. I quite enjoyed these for colouring. They're very good quality especially for the price.
Date published: 2016-12-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good pencils These pencils were great for their price that works well and have an amazing variety of colours.
Date published: 2016-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Nice I seem to like these pencils very much
Date published: 2016-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from so glad I bought these A friend of mine bought me the markers to go with the colouring book but I found the markers bled through the page. I read some of the reviews and I do not understand the bad ones. These pencils are terrific they blend easily the tips do not break off and I have had no issues with sharpening them I have 2 different types of colouring books and these work very well with both
Date published: 2016-12-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by from horrible please do not buy come on after reading reviews I did like many buy these to complement the mandala adult book to ship together instead of going to the store to get real crayons. well these crayons are simply for decoration, they are horrible, they are not ment to be pressed they draw very light VERY, and break all the time, this is a simply pinterest/instagram packaging look you are buying!
Date published: 2016-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great pencils. I really like these pencils. They have a nice pigment compared to cheaper brands. If you like a variety of colour options get the bigger set as this one doesn't have very many. I know that's pretty obvious, but I made the mistake of buying this smaller set and now i'm constantly wishing I had more colour options to choose from. But besides that these are great! I've seen some reviews saying they are poor quality but for the price I think they are perfect.
Date published: 2016-11-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not bad not good The quality is not that much good, but is perfect for the price.
Date published: 2016-11-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by from GOod Good quality prencil crayons for price
Date published: 2016-11-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Just OK These pencil crayons are fine, but I feel like Crayola for half the price does the same job. I won't replace them with these again once they wear out.
Date published: 2016-11-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Decent Pencil Crayons There's nothing exceptional about these pencil crayons, but they look nice and get the job done.
Date published: 2016-11-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Quality Very pigmented, love them
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Too pricy for the quality too expensive for the product....quality isn't that great
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good pencils for the price Lots of negative reviews, we need to remember that this is a pack of 24 pencil crayons for $16. They are good enough for some leisure colouring. Honestly though, I don't mind using Crayola for a fraction of the cost and similar if not better quality.
Date published: 2016-11-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect for Colouring Books I don't know why there are so many negative reviews...I've never had any problems with the leads breaking or with sharpening. Maybe it's a quality thing in the batches? If you're just using these to colour with for leisurely fun, then this is a good set. I personally loved the colours' vibrancy and overall selection.
Date published: 2016-11-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by from disappointing hard lead with no shading or blending ability.
Date published: 2016-06-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Quite Happy I purchased the set of 24 pencils several months ago, and found them to be good quality. I have since purchased an expensive set made in Germany, with the expectation they would perform better than the Indigo pencils. To my surprise I prefer my good old Indigo pencils.They blend better and the colours are much more attractive. I have had minimal issues with sharpening, and no breakage issues unless dropped on the floor which is to be expected. I am happy with them, and the price and quality seemed fine to me!
Date published: 2016-06-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not worth your time last month some of my classmate got these and they seem really cool. Until 1 week after that she had a hard time sharpening it and everyone in my class tried to sharpen it but it did not work. even it u get it sharpened it breaks so easily. i would if expected more form $16 and from indigo.
Date published: 2016-05-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not worth the price Every time I try to sharpen these pencils, the lead breaks. I have tried 3 different sharpeners with the same result. I can never get them to a fine point.
Date published: 2016-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Seem good quality to me:) I got these as a Christmas present along with an adult colouring book. My sister and I have been using them fairly regularly over the past three months. No issues so far. Only had one of the coloured pencils break on me because I dropped it the first time I opened the box. Have been sharpening them regularly without having any breakages. I enjoy the variety of colours and shades. I will buy a new pack when the one I have right now is used up.
Date published: 2016-03-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Broken leads I purchased the 48 pack. The selection of colors is great but the leads are broken on the inside of most of the pencils. By the time you get the pencil sharpened, and the lead doesn't fall off, you are only left with 1/4 of the pencil left; and that is on the first sharpening.
Date published: 2016-03-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Very Poor Quality Overly priced for extremely poor quality pencils. Will be returning them. Some of the leads were broken and the wood casings split. They also have an very unpleasant smell to them which gave me a headache. I own pencils ranging in price from $10 - $500. These are the worst.
Date published: 2016-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very good pencil crayons for the price I bought them before Christmas and was surprised at how nice they were. They blended well on the coloring pages. The only thing I wanted was more colours. More pinks would be nice. I bought prismacolor and Derwent coloring pencils and still use the Indigo set. Tip when sharpening a pencil crayon move the pencil sharpener only. Moving the pencil crayon will cause the tip to break. Tip two use the white pencil crayon to blend the colors together. If you cover all your work with a white pencil crayon you can use pastel chalk for the background. Clean up all the pastel leftovers and it wouldn't go into you pencil art. It saves a lot of time and wear on the pencil crayon. Some backgrounds can take 3 hours using a pencil crayon only. You can also buy a blending pencil that has no color. Not sure if this site has one.
Date published: 2016-02-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I'm on here buying my second pack! I really like these pencil crayons! I wish they had 24 packs!
Date published: 2016-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these pencils!! I bought these pencils after using my daughters art pencils hoping they would be of somewhat good quality.... I actually liked the Indigo pencils better as they were not as soft and if you use a good sharpener the lead won't keep breaking, wasting your pencil. As for shading, it is my recommendation that you use a grey pencil and not try to darken the colour by pressing down harder. The shading will be more realistic. Always start off lightly ..... I recommend these pencils....
Date published: 2016-01-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Should have bought crayola These are terrible. They were beautiful when first purchased (however you cannot get any depth in colour when applying pressure, but instead must layer colours) but we're not worth the $16.00 price tag as the lead had broken inside (discoverable only upon sharpening). I'd expect this quality from a $2 pack of pencil crayons and am incredibly disappointed that indigo would retail such a poor quality product.
Date published: 2016-01-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Very frustrating. Beautiful color but once you sharpen them, the lead on the inside is cracked apart. Always breaking off and needing to be sharpened. Sharpened away over half of them in less then two weeks with minimal use. Not the best quality for the price.
Date published: 2016-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best! Best pencil crayons I've ever used. Smooth, pigmented, don't break easily. So many colours! Not at all waxy or leaving behind those weird crunchy chunks of concentrated pigment (I'm looking at you, Crayola!). At $16 these were a bit of a splash for me, but it was payday and I was feelin' flush ;) No regrets here except that I'm completely addicted to colouring!
Date published: 2015-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice They colour smoothly and layer nicely. My only issue is that I sometimes have difficulties colouring inside the lines (but I don't think that the pencil crayons are at fault for that).
Date published: 2015-12-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Okay They break while sharpening and the colour does not spread evenly. But so far they are better than crayons
Date published: 2015-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them! Im glad I bought them. I was hesitant but I did and have had no problem. They aren't extremely dark but it allows you to layer nicely with them. Had no problems with them breaking or anything. I even went out an bought a second pack.
Date published: 2015-10-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor Quality Did not like them at all. Not worth the 16 dollars.
Date published: 2015-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great pencil crayons I love these pencil crayons. I find they color very smoothly, and layer really well. I have had absolutely no issue with them breaking when sharpening. I do only use staedtler sharpeners.
Date published: 2015-10-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from They did a great job I purchased these pencils, and found they were pretty decent for the price. They blend really nicely, there's a good variety of colours, and the pencil end stayed nice and sharp throughout my colouring. My only complaint is that they're not very dark - so 'pressing hard' really doesn't help. But you can layer the colours, and I found that gave a nice result, using similar shades of a colour to create a darker shadow.
Date published: 2015-10-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Poor quality I was so excited to get my adult colouring book home and colour, and I have been nothing but frustrated with these. They constantly break and chunks of them fall off when colouring. I could understand if they were from the dollar store, but I find these expensive and of very poor quality. I wouldn't waste your time with these, unless you were like me, and desperate to start!
Date published: 2015-09-27