Studio Oh! Set of 3 Notebooks - Woodland CreaturesStudio Oh! Set of 3 Notebooks - Woodland Creatures

Studio Oh! Set of 3 Notebooks - Woodland Creatures

byStudio Oh!

Pricing and Purchase Info

$12.95

Earn 65 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Let these friendly-faced creatures inspire you next big idea! Printed with soy based ink, this delightfully illustrated bundle includes three lightweight journals perfect for toting to and from appointments. Printed with soy based ink. 80 pages/notebook. 8" x 6".
Product name:Studio Oh! Set of 3 Notebooks - Woodland CreaturesProduct dimensions:0.75" H × 5.75" W × 8.25" LShipping dimensions:0.86" H × 5.75" W × 8.25" LShipping weight:0.93 lbs.UPC:846307017644

Appropriate for ages: 12 - adult

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love I love the art of the Woodland Creatures line. Totally worth it. The notebooks are good quality and the paper is good too. 5/5!
Date published: 2018-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This was Perfect! I coach inmates at a prison here in Ontario and wanted to give them a journal they would like and use and wouldn't cost me a lot of money! As I am a volunteer here this is an out of pocket expense which I gladly take on as the looks on their faces when I give them these journals is worth every penny! They was perfect as a lot of the journals have meaningful sayings on them.
Date published: 2018-08-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Love this set of notebooks. They're adorable and the quality is great.
Date published: 2018-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good gift idea! This Studio Oh! set is totally worth the price. The Woodland Creatures designs are all really cute and the notebooks' paper quality is pretty good.
Date published: 2018-06-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice! Nice design and good size for on the go. Paper is good quality and smooth without feeling "coated".
Date published: 2018-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute Cute set of notebooks, very well made. Love them.
Date published: 2018-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great! Great paper quality, and super cute design! Amazing price for this product! #plumreview
Date published: 2018-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! Great paper quality, and super cute design! Amazing price for this product! #plumreview
Date published: 2018-01-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Cute These are cute, a tiny bit overpriced but cute
Date published: 2017-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love! Great quality notebooks! And adorable covers!
Date published: 2017-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love These are adorable, especially the fox!
Date published: 2017-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable woodland creatures Bought these notebooks for a gift but want a set for myself as well! Nice quality and ever so cute!
Date published: 2017-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these Love the designs on these.
Date published: 2017-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! Got this pack after my city map ones ran out. Love the cute designs, especially the bear. Great paper quality. Even markers and watercolor won't bleed through if applied careful and controlled. The binding makes it easy to write, using them for my daily journal entries. Certainly re-buying these as gifts.
Date published: 2017-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these! Cute notebooks! The paper is high quality for writing on. Great for taking notes!
Date published: 2017-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these Cute notebooks! The paper is high quality for writing on. Great for taking notes
Date published: 2017-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from cute notebooks Found them on clearance at my nearest store and got them as a gift. I love the one with the bear on it!
Date published: 2017-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from very cute! Love these! so much fun!!!
Date published: 2017-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute Love the design its cute. Great for children!
Date published: 2017-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Colourful & Adorable! Really well built. The pages are nice and crisp. Gives enough space to finish an entire semester. I am probably buying them again as soon as my current ones fill up!
Date published: 2016-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty and hardy The pages are really good quality and the artwork is great. I'm using them for German notes and I like that they are short enough that you can use them in phases. I.e., I'm using one of them as a "beginner's German" notebook and then eventually will move onto the next it'll probably be "beginner 2"...etc. I like pretty notebooks, they make you feel special when you use them and motivates me to actually study and use them.
Date published: 2016-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely I am one of those people who love notebooks so much that when they are so well made and so very pretty I tend to have a hard time writing in them! This is one of those times. Lovely notebooks :)
Date published: 2014-09-16