Studio Oh! Set of 3 Notebooks - Words to Live ByStudio Oh! Set of 3 Notebooks - Words to Live By

Studio Oh! Set of 3 Notebooks - Words to Live By

byStudio Oh!

Pricing and Purchase Info

$12.95

Earn 65 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

This delightfully illustrated bundle includes three lightweight, lined notebooks wrapped in a bellyband. Fully recyclable and printed with soy based ink, they are perfect for everyday use — keep one at home, one in the car, and one at work. 80 pages each. 5.75” x 8.25”.
Product name:Studio Oh! Set of 3 Notebooks - Words to Live ByProduct dimensions:0.75" H × 5.75" W × 8.25" LShipping dimensions:8.25" H × 0.86" W × 5.75" LShipping weight:0.93 lbs.Style:Set of 3 Notebooks — Words to Live ByUPC:846307021771

Appropriate for ages: 13 - adult

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love Love this pack of notebooks they're super cute.
Date published: 2017-11-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great A cute and unique way to stay organized!
Date published: 2017-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it Great paper quality, ink doesn't bleed through, plus the design is cute! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Inspirational I have these notebooks in many different styles and covers. I always go back to them because I like to carry a book to jot ideas, or thoughts in all the time. But since I don't want it to be very heavy,I prefer a lightweight book, like these, made entirely of paper. I find that these fit the bill nicely! Love the covers on this set.
Date published: 2017-07-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Decent They have nice designs and are very cute. You can easily bring it on travel, or you can just use it to jot things down. Either way its nice to have.
Date published: 2017-07-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from aww these are so cute and has great motivational quotes on it! I just love it :)
Date published: 2017-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect size to take on-the-go! I found this at my Indigo store a few weeks ago and I fell in love with them! I live by the quotes printed on all the notebook covers! It was perfect for me! It is not too big that it takes up space in my purse, and it is not too small that I use it up really fast. There are quite a few pages in it too, which I love, as well.
Date published: 2016-12-12