Pricing and Purchase Info

$24.95

Earn 125 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

Product name:Crayola Model Magic Bucket 4 ColoursProduct dimensions:9.5" H × 6.6" W × 8.4" LShipping dimensions:9.5" H × 6.6" W × 8.4" LShipping weight:2.65 lbs.UPC:071662544157

Appropriate for ages: 5 - 16

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hours of Fun Love model magic! It is a great item to bring along on long trips as it doesn't make a mess. It's a great calming item for our daughter too! A great clay for your imagination to create all sorts of wonderful items.
Date published: 2018-10-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great to practice your sculpturing technique I gave this to my niece who is constantly making jewelry with sculpturing clay all the time. This model magic is really easy to work with and does not crumble and does not produce dust like other brands she has used. The only issue is that it cracked when it dried. I know it's more for kids but all in all, it is a fun product to practice your sculpturing technique before moving onto the more permanent sculpture clay. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super awesome! Model Magic is very easy to use, and clean too. It doesn't like crack and crumble dry. Which quickly becomes disappointing over time. We made a mock of our bird who is white as well. Love that Model Magic comes in 22 colors. The quality guarantee is a winner for us too. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the Crayola Model Magic Clay We really had fun with the Crayola Model Magic clay. I love that it's non-toxic and very easy to clean up. It doesn't crumble into little pieces. It's easy to shape into different things. It's very smooth and I really like that it's reusable. Great Product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product! My kids loved this product because they love to make things. The both had a blast molding and sculpting little creatures. This clay is so soft and easy to use. Does not stick to anything which is great! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So much fun ! My kids and I had a blast with this Crayola Model Magic. Its easy to use and theres not a long drying time. I would buy this in 10 other colors ! Highly recommend trying. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from My kids love it! This is a great material for young children to play with. It doesn't make a big mess, and both my 4 and 7 year olds loved it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So much fun I ordered this for my 5 year old niece and she absolutely loves it! It’s so much fun for her to create something and then use again to create something else. It’s a no mess kind of activity and plus it’s non toxic. There’s no crumbly mess and it stays soft for her to play with the next day. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So so so cool!!! My daughter absolutely loves this model magic!!! It is super light weight and easy to mold into alll kinds of different shapes. It stays very soft as long as you place it into an air tight container after use. If you do make a creation that you would like to save and dry out then just leave it out to dry and it gets hard but doesn’t crack when drying. I would definitely recommend this product!!! I received this product complimentary to try and review and all options expressed are mine. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great product I love this Crayola Model Magic and my kids just love with it! It is easy to use and great for kids to be able to be creative and use it to make things and just so much fun without making a mess.I highly recommend this Crayola products for a nice easy activity for kids. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So much fun! My 6 year old son loved this Crayola Model Magic in white! It was super soft, yet durable. Stood up to hours of modeling and play without drying out or losing its appeal. Sealed it up for next time and it feels exactly the same as when I first took it out of the bag. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great stress reliever I was sent this product to do a review and I was thinking this would be something I would let the kids enjoy and get their feedback but to my surprise I enjoyed this model magic I was having a bit of a stressful day and I open the package and let my imagination take over before I knew it I was calm and at peace I didn’t get all fancy and use color yet but I really enjoyed fiddling with the model magic looking to purchase so the kids can enjoy with me thanks for sending me this product [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Bad When this products came hard like a rock.......... [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this stuff! As with most kids nowadays, my daughter is infatuated with slime. She says this clay works great for making certain slime types. We use it quite often! Great product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fun for the kids When it arrived it was melted mush which was a little bit of a bummer, but my daughter enjoyed playing with it anyway. Now we are waiting to see if it dries so she can paint the animals she made. Fun way to let her showcase her creativity. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a wonderful product! I wanted to try this with my 5 year old son as he is really starting to show an artsy side. We have tried multiple brands of modeling clay so far and this one wins hands down! Soft and easy to work with. Color stayed true and absolutely not cracking during the drying process. The white is very crisp and easily blend able. I am very very satisfied with this product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome product ! Crayola Model Magic in white was a total hit with my son! He is obsessed with anything slime like but can't really build anything with it because of the texture. This product made it easy for my son to create anything yet have the texture for him to use it as a squish toy if need be! i would recommend this to anyone and cant wait wait to get other colors for my son to help in makjng his imagination come to life! I received this product free for review! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent My daughter absolutely loved this!! It kept her busy for quite a while and she made all sorts of things with it [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Tons of fun I received a free sample of Model Magic-White modeling clay in exchange for an honest review. This was loads of fun! We made all kinds of things, smashed them and started over just for the heck of it. This stuff took all the abuse we could give it. I just wish the sample had come with more colors! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome product!!!! We received this product and we are so happy we did!! My daughter is now obsessed with Model Magic!!! Obsessed!!! We love the texture it molds perfectly even when she adds her clay or dye to it. She carries around everywhere and we have now purchased many,many packages. This is a great product!!!!!!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product I received this product and was skeptical about letting my kids pay with it, but it was very soft an manageable all 3 of my kids enjoyed playing and sculpting with it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great My daughter  like  to make  animals shape with model magic . She  loves  to slim it on the table. I think I will buy more different colors.  [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTERS ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO AND THEY LOVED IT...WHAT A GREAT PRODUCT...THE KIDS SAT FOR HOURS AND PLAYED WITH IT.. WHAT AN AMAZING PRODUCT.... [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super fun I have a 3-year-old daughter with autism, sometimes it is very difficult to keep her for a long time, when we started playing with this product she was immediately very interested hard hours playing I am very happy to find something that entertains and entertains my daughter [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Magic it is model I just love my model magic white for I love to create different items with it me and my son. This outstanding wonderful. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Model Magic! My son and daughter loved playing with the Crayola Model Magic! They even added color to it. Definitely worth it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Kids love it! I got this for my 3, 4 & 10 year old to play with. It's non toxic, doesn't crumble or stick to the carpet like other clays. We absolutely love it! You can let it dry or reuse it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for kids and adults!! I got this product yesterday and I have to say it is SO COOL!! Not only does my child love it but I do to. Lol. It can keep anybody entertained for hours. I also like how you can let it dry or continue to play with it if you store it correctly. Really, really fun!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome fun My kids love this!!!! It’s soft and squishy and easy to play with!!! It doesn’t make a mess and it’s easy to mold into fun shapes!! Highly recommended for kids of all ages!! My kids love it... from age 5 to 16!! All the kids play with it and love it!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-08-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Loved this as a kid Different consistency than play doh and it was a lot lighter, didn't fall apart as much. Love this stuff
Date published: 2017-08-03