$49.95

Earn 250 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not sold in stores

about

This panda playhouse set, inspired by the world of Enchantimals, is absolutely enchanting! The exclusive Enchantimals Prue Panda doll and her panda friend Nari are right at home with multiple levels and plenty of rooms to play out forest days and fantasy stories. There's a kitchen with a table and seating, plus food for the two friends. The bathroom has dual accessories for toilets and sinks with one big accessory for the doll and one small one for her bestie. Take the stairs in the tree to the second floor or use the elevator -- it's shaped like a nest and moves between the floors with child activation. Upstairs the panda can sit on a branch, the two friends can stargaze on the balcony and they can sleep with sweet dreams in the bedroom -- bunk beds with a ladder are so fun! At the top of the tree is a lookout and in the middle is a play area with two swings (one for the Enchantimals doll and one for her animal friend), plus an animal-sized slide. The exclusive figures are adorable. Prue Panda doll maintains her zen wearing a floral print on the removable skirt, a furry stole and pink boots decorated with pandas. Dark black hair with pink flowers matches Nari, her adorable panda friend, who holds a sweet pose to inspire bonding fun. Kids will love recreating the wonder of nature and celebrating a world where Caring Is Our Everything. Collect all of the Enchantimals dolls and accessories to build out a world of Enchantimals and tell enchanting stories of your own (each sold separately, subject to availability). Includes Enchantimals Prue Panda doll wearing fashions and accessories, Nari panda figure, one playhouse with nest elevator, one table, one chair, one bench, two toilets, bunk beds and themed accessories. Colors and decorations may vary.
Product name:Enchantimals Panda Playset, 6"Product dimensions:22" H × 4" W × 18.5" LShipping dimensions:15" H × 4" W × 19" LShipping weight:4.74 lbs.UPC:887961450316

Appropriate for ages: 4 - 6

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Enchantimals Playhouse I bought this for my daughter's birthday and she loves it! It was easy to put together and it kept her interest for hours and I love the fact that this toy really lets her use her imagination.
Date published: 2018-12-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Awesomely Constructed, Attention Holding Playset Very cute, high quality set that provides my 4 & 7 year old girls hours of fun ! The dolls/pets and accessories are the cutest !! Very enchanting. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-11-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazingly Fun Playhouse!! Our daughter loves the Enchantimals playhouse Panda set! All of the playrooms gave her different areas to have the dolls and animals interact with eachother like in a real house. So she was able to take her everyday living and share it with her Enchantimal friends! She loved the intricate table and highchair for tea time! Also going up the stairs to the tree house. She was entertained for hours with never ending exploring and stories she created between the characters. The swing was by far the most popular of the playhouse. I love how the characters actually stayed on the swing. The functionality of the playset is definitely well thought! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This Playhouse Has It All! My daughter absolutely loves this Enchantimals Playhouse Panda Set! She was so excited when it came! There are a lot of pieces to put together, but since the instructions walk you through everything, I was able to put the playhouse together quickly and effortlessly. The playhouse comes with a panda mom and a baby panda. There's a kitchen with a table, chair and highchair, and also two cups and a pitcher. There is also a bathroom with a big toilet for mom and a little toilet for baby, and also two sinks. The playhouse has a bedroom upstairs with a bed for mom and a bed for baby. There's even an elevator chair on the side to get the baby up into the bedroom. There's also an outside play area that has a double swing, slide, and a balcony area to play on. My daughter loves to put the panda mom and baby in the swing and swing them in it. She enjoys to play with this playhouse on a daily basis. This playhouse has it all to ensure hours of fun playtime for your daughter. I would highly recommend this awesome playhouse set! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Adorable Playhouse!! My 3 year old daughter was extremely excited about receiving the Enchantimals Playhouse Panda Set! It was fairly easy to assemble. The playhouse has been played with for countless hours and has really helped my daughter use her imagination. The different rooms in the playhouse were a perfect detail to ensure real life play. The tiny accessories like the teapot and cups etc. are cute, but would of been nice for them to come with a container or have a compartment on the playhouse to keep them safe when not playing with them since they could be a choking hazard with little ones around. In the end, a cute, creative, and fun toy! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love! We received the Enchantimals Playhouse Panda set for free through Play, Rate, & Review and my daughter loves it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Enchantimals Playhouse Panda Set My children love the Enchantimals Playhouse Panda Set. My three girls love playing with the Enchantimals. It is big enough for all three of them to play together which is a big bonus for this mom. We have already purchased more dolls and pets. It does require adult assembly but it is not difficult or time consuming (the pieces are numbered and no tools required). The Playhouse set is very well made and has provided hours of enjoyment. This review was collected as part of a promotion. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from An Adorable Set We surprised her with this set and she absolutely loves her! The set is very, very whimsical and bright. The animal and the doll included are stunning, she also loves that her legs bend at the knee. One thing that could make the doll better is if she was able to bend at her elbows too. Her arms are in a bit of an odd position. Another con is that the floors of the set are made of paper and it makes it look very cheap. In previous dollhouses my other daughters have owned years ago the floors were a big sticker. That made it look not cheap at all. I've noticed with the paper floors already that they are starting to curl at the corners. One more con is that the girl does not stay in the swing set at all. She falls out of it even with the most simple of movement. I feel like that they could have come up with a better way to adhere her into the swing. Overall, this set is beautiful and she loves it. The doll is beautiful and very unique. I feel like these flaws could be improved with the next set and they don't ruin the dollhouse at all. It's beautiful and she has been entertained with it since opening. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Cute Set My Dayghters loved this!! These little Enchantimals are the new hottest toy. This play set it not too big and definitely not small but just right. It was super easy to assemble, not very many small pieces. My girls spent hours playing with the house. They need more Dolls now! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daughter is in love with this playset! My 4 year old is in love! She's seen many videos on-line about the Enchantimals and loves how all the girls are different animals. The playhouse is amazing! Very colorful and bright colored. She loves the fact the playhouse is big enough for the dolls and has special areas for the animals. The playhouse is perfect size and comes with many pieces. She been playing with it non stop! Quality of the set is also great, very sturdy. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Daughter loves it! Very adorable. Easy to put together and holds up well. The Enchantimal and panda are cute. My daughter has enjoyed playing with it every day since we got it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love, Love, Love It! I recently received the Enchantimals Playhouse Panda Set. Since the minute the toy arrived and I assembled it, my daughters haven't stopped playing with it. My 5 year old had seen advertisements for this new line of toys and had been asking for them ever since. So when I received the email from the Play, Rate and Review program I knew which toy to choose. When I asked my oldest what she liked best about the Playhouse Panda Set, she said, "Everything Mommy, I like every everything about my new toy". When I asked her if there was anything she didn't like or would change she said no. Assembly was quick and straight forward. The set is a nice size, not too big, but not too little either. It has cute details like tiny teacups and a pitcher for in the kitchen, though they can easily be misplaced due to their small size. The animal theme is fun and different and is a big hit with my girls since they love nature. Overall I'd say the Enchantimals Panda Playhouse Set is a huge hit in my house. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hours of fun! My 5 year old daughter loves Enchantimals and was thrilled to receive the Enchantimals Playhouse Panda Set. It was very easy to put together. It comes with a lot of accessories. I think all the accessories and details is what my daughter loved so much. The teapot and cups set, bowl of fruit, chairs with the high chair piece, the big & mini potties and sinks, so much detail! She also loved all the separate areas/rooms. The doll and panda are adorable too. The doll, Prue Panda is jointed and can be posed in lots of positions. This great set will provide hours of fun! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So much fun in one box!! My daughter absolutely loves playing with this set!! I love how it was easy to put together and she has played hours on end using her imagination!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable! I received this product in exchange for an honest review. That being said, my girls (ages 9 and 3) have loved this- as well as my 7 year old son. It was fast and easy to put together as the instructions were clear and the parts numbered. It comes with cute accessories that give this little house great details. The house is very sturdy and vibrant. It comes with the panda set and she is adorable! All of the enchanntimals are so cute we had to go out and purchase 4 more sets! They have played with it daily since we received it a week ago. We will definitely be purchasing some of the bigger sets in the near future. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute and fun This playhouse is so cute! It comes with one doll and her panda. The house has little pegs and the dolls have holes on their shoes so you can make them stand on their own. Comes with a lot of furniture and even has a pet elevator that goes up and down. The swing also has pegs so the doll and pet can sit while you push the swing! Assembly is a little confusing, maybe do it before your child sees it so you don’t feel rushed. But the pieces are numbered which was very helpful when figuring out what went where. My daughter loves it and I’ll be purchasing her more dolls and pets to go with it! Great gift! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So much fun My daughter loves this playset. She has had so much fun with the characters and all of the little rooms. All of the accessories are super cute. At first all of the pieces seem intimidating but it goes together really fast. I only wish that the cardboard floor pieces were something more sturdy or more permanent because my daughter took them out and kind of bent them. Also, there's some very tiny pieces (tea cups) so she can't have it out around her 1 year old brother. Looks like we'll be purchasing some of the other character/pet sets!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great! My 11 year old daughter loved this but she did complain that it was tough to snap the pieces in together and she wished her doll had more friends. But overall loves it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Luv it.. My daughter was happy to.get this. An early gift.. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My child love it! My three year old daughter absolutely loved this toy. The treehouse was very easy to set up and put together. No tools were needed. The toy is very sturdy and held together very well. This is definitely a toy she will play with for hours. The colors are beautiful and each room makes it fun for playtime. Definitely recommend this if you have a toddler. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-09-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretend My daughter Elsie has been playing with this nonstop since we got it. She loves to pretend. So this colorful toy bring into her own enchanted world! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Colorful and fun! Enchantimals are fun, have bright colors, and well made. This set is a great size (bigger then we realized!), allowing you to add your other enchantimal friends. The doll and set have great colors and very well made. It was easy for us to put together and my daughter loves to play with it. We love that there are seats, beds, and accessories for both your doll and her animal friend. We spend a lot of play time with this and we'll be adding more enchantimal friends to the playhouse. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]