L.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper with 55+ Surprises including Exclusive DollL.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper with 55+ Surprises including Exclusive Doll

L.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper with 55+ Surprises including Exclusive Doll

byL.O.L. Surprise!

Pricing and Purchase Info

$149.95

Earn 750 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

This item is NOT eligible for Free Shipping.

Available in stores

about

L.O.L. Surprise!™ 2-in-1 Glamper is the first vehicle for your L.O.L. Surprise™ dolls. The 2-in-1 Glamper includes 55+ surprises to unbox, 10+ hangout areas and an exclusive doll. The front detaches to become a separate car with adjustable D.J. booth, working headlights and horn. The back opens up to 2 feet tall by 3 feet wide for the full glam life experience. Dolls can get the L.O.L. Surprise!™ party going by sliding down the 2-story water slide, swimming in the light up pool, then getting ready for their star moment at the vanity. Then, dolls can strut their stuff on the fashion runway. Place dolls in the doll stand at the end of the runway, then turn the wheel on the side. Dolls spin all the way around in a runway twirl to show off their look. After the fashion show, they can chill out with a snack in the café or the BBQ patio before heading up to sleep. The 2-in-1 Glamper includes bunk beds for L.O.L. Surprise!™ dolls and a full-size bed for L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G.™ fashion dolls. Includes lights and sounds that really work! When you're done playing, the pool can easily be removed to clean and remove the water, then you can close up the 2-in-1 Glamper for easy storage. All accessories and pieces can be stored inside the Glamper and is ready to take on the go. Take all your L.O.L. Surprise!™ dolls on a fabulous road trip with the L.O.L. Surprise!™ 2-in-1 Glamper.

• L.O.L. Surprise!™ 2-in-1 Glamper includes 55+ surprises. 

• Includes 1 brand new, exclusive LOL Surprise doll.

• Includes 10+ hangout areas including bunk beds, light up pool and slide, fashion runway, BBQ patio and D.J. booth.

• Front detaches to become a separate car with working horn and headlights.

• Glamper fully extends to 2 feet by 3 feet of fully furnished, 360º play, with working lights and sounds.

Product name:L.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper with 55+ Surprises including Exclusive DollProduct dimensions:8.5" H × 23" W × 11.5" LShipping dimensions:14.13" H × 26.13" W × 9" LShipping weight:10 lbs.Requires:AAA 6 Batteries - Not IncludedUPC:035051559771

Appropriate for ages: 6 - 8

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from So cute and fun! This camper was for my 8 year old daughter and she has been having a ton of fun with it. She likes all the little details, such as the lights and that the camper honks. She also likes the water functionality, which is a lot of fun! She's been playing with it, daily, for a few weeks now. She even asked if she could bring it on vacation! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for LOL Surprise lovers! My kid loves LOL Surprise and this Glamper is such a great toy. It has so many different items to keep the kids busy. Also it is super cute. I really like that it can be closed to put it away after the kids are done playing. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Huge hit! The L.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper is a HUGE hit! L.O.L. dolls are THE toy around here and the girls enjoy everything about this toy. They have plenty of other dolls to use with it but the surprises that came with it kept them occupied for hours. It was easy to set up for them and they enjoyed opening all the surprises and adding their own dolls to it to play. It encourages pretend play(I heard stories about taking a trip as they played) and I like that you can store things in the camper when they're finished playing because you can never have enough storage space. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from She loves it I got this about aweek ago. My daughter has not stopped playing with it. She loves all the great features and I love that it keeps her so busy and she uses her imagination . In her mind she has traveled the world she even pretended she had dolphin in the little pool. Great toy [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So. Much. Fun! My kids, even the boys, have had a blast with this since the moment they saw the box! my daughter(8) is always excited to add to her LOL collection, as everything seems to be new and exciting! There were so many little surprises hidden in every compartment of this RV. Once opened up it gets quite large with the attachments that go on it. All in all, another big hit in the world of LOL that seems to be slowly taking over my house! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic toy, again! Last Christmas, Santa brought our daughter the L.O.L. Surprise House and I never imagined another toy could top it, but you have! We let our daughter and her friends bring their L.O.L. dolls and open the 2-in-1 Glamper this past week since the temperatures were in the 90's and didn't want them outside all day. This toy has entertained them with hours and hours of creative playtime using their imaginations. Comes with an exclusive doll, also. Where to start...the glamper is a cute blue/mint green color and you can separate the camper and car. The glamper is huge-3' wide and 2' tall-so much space! The car has a real horn and headlights and in the back area, a d.j. booth with tiny records to spin. The camper then turns into its own playhouse! So many play areas to involve the dolls, there is a vanity with make up items, a bathroom, a closet with hangers to put the clothes on before the dolls hit the fashion runway. After their done on the runway, they can relax in a pool that lights up, go directly into the pool from the upstairs water slide, and then have a BBQ on their grill with veggies kabobs and corn on the cob. There is also a fridge and cooler to go with the food items. Finally, the dolls can climb the ladder to get into their bunk beds complete with pillows and blankets. Whew! 55+ surprises. Oh, and stickers which my daughter and friends decorated the camper area with. Thank -you for another opportunity to review. I have highly recommended this to other Moms this past week. Everyone was extremely excited with the L.O.L. Surprise Glamper! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow!!! My seven year old daughter is super into LOL. She has almost everything related to the doll series. Of course when we seen this we had to have it. I have to say I am surprised at how nice it truly is. There are different areas within the glamper that you can play with your lol dolls. You have a pool which lights up, a bathroom, a vanity, a bbq, what we are calling a cat walk stage, etc. It comes with 55 surprised and I dont want to ruin what they are but I will say they are all things to use with your glamper. It does have headlights that light up and a horn that does make a sound. It is pretty big (2ft height and 3ft long) so it does take up a little room and does have a little weight to it but is not heavy. It also comes with an exclusive doll. Over all this is amazing. My daughter has had the time of her life playing with it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My daughter loved it My daughter is a huge fan of this. She has been obsessed with L.O.L. dolls and accessories for a long time. The day we got this she was so excited to immediately play with it. It came with so many things. She would have every doll and accessory if she could. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome LOL toy! What a great addition to the LOL family! This toy is awesome. The camper comes with 55 surprises, including an exclusive LOL doll. My daughter kept finding more and more surprises hidden in the camper, which kept her entertained for a while. It comes apart so you can build this two story area of fun for a pool party, cafe, vanity, runway, and bedroom. And the best part is it folds away into a camper that I can easily put away! My daughter had hours of fun with it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Such fun for LOL fans! My girls are HUGE LOL fans, so when we got the L.O.L. surprise 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper they were so excited! The 3 of us put it together in no time, the instructions are so easy to follow! My girls did most of it themselves, they had fun doing it too! There are so many fun features to this, including the swimming pool, the slide you can add on, the beds, a DJ area, and vanity set! The fun is endless! We even filled the pool with water and the girls really had a blast with that! The front of the camper pulls off, the body of it unfolds into lots of fun and it’s very easy to put back together and store everything! Oh and not to mention all the fun accessories it came with, including a doll! Highly recommend this fun Glamper if you too have L.O.L. Fans and even if not they will become one after this! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-07-18