LEGO Architecture Buckingham Palace 21029LEGO Architecture Buckingham Palace 21029

LEGO Architecture Buckingham Palace 21029

byLEGO®

Pricing and Purchase Info

$69.95

Earn 350 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not sold in stores

about

Construct a LEGO® brick model of one of the world's most famous palaces. Located in the heart of London, Buckingham Palace has housed Britain's sovereigns since 1837, when it became the official residence of Queen Victoria, just three weeks after her accession to the throne. The building has since played host to state visits, investitures and private audiences, and in 2015 opened its doors to the general public, offering state room tours. This detailed LEGO model focuses on the palace's monumental, neoclassical facade—designed by architect Sir Aston Webb in 1913, and features the famous balcony, forecourt and palace gates. A section of the Mall including a red double-decker bus, black cab and the Victoria Memorial completes the model, capturing the essence of the magnificent palace and one of the world's most dynamic cities.
Product name:LEGO Architecture Buckingham Palace 21029Product dimensions:7.52" H × 10.32" W × 3.58" LShipping dimensions:7.52" H × 10.32" W × 3.58" LShipping weight:2.09 lbs.UPC:673419247153

Appropriate for ages: 12 - adult

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from I would like a cup of tea please! I love this sets of Architecture! All the details and the curiosities in the booklet, it's just amazing for me! It was very easy to make and it's lovely on my shelf so, keep going Lego, bring us more sets like this!!
Date published: 2018-09-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Awesome! I absolutely love Lego Architecture and this is one of my favourites! So beautifully and intricately captured by Lego.
Date published: 2018-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great scale model of the real building LEGO Architecture Buckingham Palace is a great Architecture piece. I have visited the building and the details in this Lego Model are remarkable.
Date published: 2018-06-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Lego series with the Architecture building - UK This Lego collection is really great for adult 'kids' :-) They look great on display and can nicely be combined with other construction activities. Maybe a little bit too fragile with small children... I love the Queen
Date published: 2018-06-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Lego series with the Architecture building This Lego collection is really great for adult 'kids' :-) They look great on display and can nicely be combined with other construction activities. Maybe a little bit to fragile with small children... Welcome to England
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Enjoyable Build This is the sixth Architecture I have built and really enjoyed it.
Date published: 2018-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved It I bought this product last year but I loved building this, this has few repetitive steps but it is very relaxing and enjoyable set. They had every piece there and the instructions were simple as that. I would recommend this product to anyone who would want to start off with an easy set.
Date published: 2018-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic!!!! This is my 4th Architecture build my favorite so far! All the little builds and adding on to the palace was just amazing to watch it come together. I take my time and enjoy the build. Easy to follow instructions. I love the details. An added bonus was the history of the palace. Great information!
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product This was an excellent build. It has amazing details on the balconies and facade. Great for people who love london with the black taxi cab and the london bus.
Date published: 2018-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Love this lego architecture Buckingham Palace build. So suitable for current affairs. Nice details.
Date published: 2018-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing This set is beautiful, I love the little details within the palace.
Date published: 2018-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Nice I got this set as a Christmas present to go with my London collection, and it didn't disappoint. It looks great when fully built and I especially like the tiled front with the fountain and mini vehicles. The build was enjoyable, although to put the building itself together, the front facade required a lot of repeated stacking which got a little dull. Besides that little detail I would definitely recommend the set for any London or monument lover.
Date published: 2018-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from ONE OF THE BEST SETS EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I built this set with a friend and it was really challenging. The most challenging part was the board and the patterns,but it was all worth it. The set was beautiful with the pattern and the detail+fountain definitely recommend for either older age its single for 12 or younger I would recommend that you build with a friend or 2 friends.
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Enjoyable for a first timer First set piece of Lego I’ve ever built. I got it as a birthday present. I recommend this set for a beginner. I did not find it hard to build. In addition, I love the information at the beggining of the booklet.
Date published: 2017-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from God save the Queen This is a interesting Architecture set and like the others Architecture sets is a great souvenier for everyone who visit London. However, the bus and the taxi are very basic and for this set they should be more realistic.
Date published: 2017-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Wonderful Model Indeed The details of this set are very nice. This was my first Architecture set and I like it a lot more than I thought would. The price seems a bit high, but these would be great if you had all of them in whole!
Date published: 2017-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved it I have built the old version of Big Ben so decided I wanted to continue with my theme of London so bought this set. It is relatively quick and simple to put together and looks good. There are a lot of little pieces so I always empty each bag into individual tubs so it is easier to see what I have got. This set comes with a few spare pieces which are useful if other sets are missing pieces (I have used spares from other sets before when pieces have been missing). I have added other architecture builds to my wishlist which I hope to buy in future to keep my collection going.
Date published: 2017-09-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Always wish these fit in their box when assembled Nice set and a fun build. I have always wished that these sets would fit into their respective boxes when fully assembled. Many of them are so close to fitting, but just barely miss, like this one. With small kids in the house, I like to be able to work on a set in stages and be able to clean it up and get it out of the way easily. I typically use the box to contain the loose pieces, but really wish I could put the whole structure in the box, both during assembly, and possibly for longer term storage. A real nitpick I know, but would be a cool feature.
Date published: 2017-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Mini Buck House A good kit that was fun and easy to build. Will be adding to the collection
Date published: 2017-09-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice relaxing build Being British a nice set for me. Enjoyed the relaxing not complicated build and would recommend
Date published: 2017-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I didnt believe that this is not a set for everybody, but it was very fun to build it, and at the end it looks great! i needed to do some changes to make it work because i lost some parts, but it looks the same.
Date published: 2017-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great build I bought this for my self and this model fidnt disapoint. I have been collecting architecture sets on places i have been and this so far has been my favorite.
Date published: 2017-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my review Ahhh, another wonderful kit in the Lego Architecture series. During my first trip to London, a had a few hours to kill before I could check in to my hotel. So, I just started walking. After about ten minutes, I found myself standing in front of a large building with a large open space. It took me a few minutes to realize that I was standing in front of Buckingham Palace! Thank you Lego Architecture! Even though this kit is just the very front of the palace, it is what it is. Again, no detail was left out. Like all Lego kits, the instructions were very easy to follow.
Date published: 2017-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from review These Architecture Series are great - Love 'em!!
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my review The LEGO Buckingham Palace is another great addition to the LEGO Architecture Series. With 780 pieces in the set, this isn't the Lego set that you can expect to finish within an hour - this is a very detailed set that is simple to build, but takes a significant amount of time and patience. For patient builders, the end result is a really awesome model of London's Buckingham Palace - our family completed this set in three days with each family member working on small sections in little blocks of time throughout the day. Time to complete will vary depending on individual. Like all Lego sets, the pieces fit very snugly together, the instructions are illustrated simply but effectively, and we didn't have any issues with missing blocks. The instructions also included information about the design, architecture and history of Buckingham Palace which was a nice bonus. This was a particularly nice set to put out for display - it was so nice, I ended up purchasing another for my brother who is a fan of both Lego Architecture and Buckingham Palace. This is definitely a great set to add to any Lego Architecture fan's collection.
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice for size I understand it is hard to get details in such a small set. Slightly disappointed though in some of the details that are there. Overall, though, I wouldn't miss it with the rest of my UK sets.
Date published: 2017-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good model Look good except London buses can't go down The Mall as they can't get through Marble Arch. Some sub-assemblies are hard to fix to the model because of the low number of connectors.
Date published: 2017-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this set! This set was probably one of the best ones that I've built so far in the Architecture series! It was pretty challenging, but the end result came out amazing afterwards. I've been trying to find space to display it since it's pretty wide but otherwise I love the size! :D
Date published: 2017-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better Than Expected Fun to build, it seemed accurate to me after visiting the actual palace a year ago. I love the miniature double decker bus, super cute! The fountain, frankly, was a tad disappointing, but other than that, overall it was fun to build and admire!
Date published: 2017-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Spectacular!!! I receive this as a Christmas present. I couldn't wait to open it and put it together. My 7 year old so helped as well. Very easy to put together.
Date published: 2017-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great A brilliant building set. Looks like the real thing in miniature. This set really captured the imagination of my son and has opened up another world for him. He built Buckingham Palace on his own, the only help he wanted was to open the box, when that was done he worked on it through to completion in one sitting. We will be buying more of this set I am sure, especially since him in the red suit is visiting soon.
Date published: 2016-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun build! Super fun to build! I spent about 3 hours on this and the end result was worth it. I'll definitely be buying more sets!
Date published: 2016-10-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by from I really love the Lego architecture sets and have built most of them, especially the Frank Lloyd Wright edition, and as a native Londoner I was very keen to see what the Lego team had done to capture a building that I used to walk past at least 3 times a week. Regrettably I was very disappointed on so many levels. While Lego could have done so much with this world landmark it really fell short in my opinion. I find the detail lacking compared to other sets and even the color is far from the real building. Maybe the Lego team just didn't do their research, maybe they were just trying to cut costs or maybe their choice of a small scale limited their ability to provide a high quality set. The build itself was not at all challenging and the result is not very impressive. I have a 8 year old boy that could have easily created something similar in no time at all. Sadly I will not be recommending this set to fellow architecture builders and don't rate it as good value for the money. Sorry Lego.
Date published: 2016-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice set This and the US Capitol are vast improvements over some of the recent sets in this series. Straight forward, fun build that results in a nice display piece. The architecture line is a Lego winner! I own all of the sets in this series and look forward to more releases.
Date published: 2016-09-09