$39.95

Earn 200 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Capture the architectural essence and splendor of Sydney with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Sydney Opera House™, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower and Deutsche Bank Place, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO® structure provides a unique and rewarding building experience with true-to-life color and relative scale depiction. Sydney’s sparkling harbor is represented in the tiled baseplate, adding an extra dimension and feel of authenticity to this detailed recreation of one of the world’s most glamorous cities.
Product name:LEGO Architecture Sydney - 21032Dimensions:7.52" H × 1.81" W × 10.32" LShipping weight:1.07 lbs.UPC:673419264396

Appropriate for ages: 12 - adult

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love Lego!! I absolutely love Lego Architecture and this is one of my favourites! So beautifully and intricately captured by Lego.
Date published: 2018-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Lego series with the Architecture building - Sysney Sky line This Lego collection is really great for adult 'kids' :-) They look great on display and can nicely be combined with other construction activities. Maybe a little bit too fragile with small children... Australia feelings coming up
Date published: 2018-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Lego series with the Architecture building This Lego collection is really great for adult 'kids' :-) They look great on display and can nicely be combined with other construction activities. Maybe a little bit to fragile with small children... A really nice sky line set
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best LEGO Architecture Skyline! This is definitely the best looking LEGO Architecture Skyline set – the landmarks are the most distinctive and the build techniques are very varied. It's an easy set to build and it's fantastic to display, absolutely love it! It could be even better if the Sydney Harbour Bridge was longer (in line with its true proportions relative to the Sydney Opera House).
Date published: 2018-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set....Love it! My 5 year old son is passionate about architecture around the world, and he introduced this architecture series to me. This is the second set we built together and we absolutely enjoyed it! The instruction book is also awesome by providing some background of each of the building in the set, my son enjoys reading them as well!
Date published: 2018-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sydney Sky Interesting build and selection of buildings. Was not overly difficult to build and each building is separated out in the building process.
Date published: 2018-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice set This set completely captures the heart of Sydney. Great souvenir to remember the tourist attractions.
Date published: 2018-01-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Big kid and love lego Given this as an Xmas gift.. enjoyed it and brings back good old childhood memories.. bought a few more sets for the collection.. Thank You for reminding me how much fun Lego still is
Date published: 2018-01-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Lego for mature adults It makes me feel like I'm not playing with toys at all...such class!
Date published: 2017-10-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good for collecting This set didnt give me a hard time but i really enjoyed..
Date published: 2017-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my review Never having been to London, I’ve always equated Big Ben with the center of this British capital situated next to The House of Commons and at one time the center of the entire British Empire. First and foremost, I never knew that the clock was on four sides of the tower. Upon the final pieces of construction I was surprise the clock face all four directions.
Date published: 2017-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my review To start, I have been a fan of LEGOs since i was a very small child. I am also a practicing architect, so the entire LEGO architecture series appeals to me greatly. This kit was very easy to build (like all of the city kits) but looks pretty nice when it's put together. The Opera House is a nice touch and while the Sydney Harbor Bridge is put together in a unique way, i think it lacks detailing. Still, I love all these sets and don't hesitate recommending this one to a fan.
Date published: 2017-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my review To start, I have been a fan of LEGOs since i was a very small child. I am also a practicing architect, so the entire LEGO architecture series appeals to me greatly. This kit was very easy to build (like all of the city kits) but looks pretty nice when it's put together. The Opera House is a nice touch and while the Sydney Harbor Bridge is put together in a unique way, i think it lacks detailing. Still, I love all these sets and don't hesitate recommending this one to a fan.
Date published: 2017-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from review These Cityscapes' are Great new additions to the Architecture Series - Love 'em!!
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set I bought this set as Sydney means a lot to our family! It looks great! The only thing I found was the instructions were a bit too dark to read clearly and the water is quiet dark, apart from that it looks great!
Date published: 2017-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Successful. Successfully captures the feel and spirit of the city. Easy build and nice display piece.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! When I saw this set in my January LEGO catalog, I knew I had to get it! It's a wonderful set, I love how it portrays the Sydney Opera House and the bridge and the buildings! I can't wait to buy Chicago and London for a similar look :D
Date published: 2017-01-10