$4.95

Earn 25 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Create your own action-packed THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE scenes with this awesome collection of 'Limited Edition' minifigures, including Lobster-Lovin’ Batman™, The Eraser™, Zodiac Master™, King Tut™, Pink Power Batgirl™, Dick Grayson™, Orca™, Fairy Batman™, Glam Metal Batman™, Clan of the Cave Batman™, Vacation Batman™, The Joker™ – Arkham Asylum, The Calculator™, Red Hood™, Commissioner Gordon™, Barbara Gordon™, March Harriet™, The Mime™, Catman™ and Nurse Harley Quinn™. Each finely crafted minifigure comes with a display plate and a collector’s leaflet. Who will you discover inside your next ‘mystery’ bag?
Product name:LEGO Batman Movie Minifigures 71017Product dimensions:4.73" H × 3.54" W × 0.08" LShipping dimensions:0.08" H × 3.54" W × 4.73" LShipping weight:0.02 lbs.UPC:673419265607

Appropriate for ages: 5 - adult

Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 by from The quality is good but what’s the meaning of getting exactly same ones? Well I bought six of them, and expect to get one Batman ant least, however, there are THREE Harley Quinn and other two of purple figures which I never heard of, and a red hood. So basically Half of what I bought is useless, and Not a Single Batman in it! If you are going to purchase this, don’t buy to much, three will be enough.
Date published: 2019-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun Surprises!! My kids and all their friends love these lego blind bags! Make perfect birthday party treats..stocking stuffers and just because little gifts! Cant go wrong with anything LEGO!!
Date published: 2018-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from fun you can never have enough minifigures. even though it's a blind bag, the selection in this series is pretty good, so you can't go wrong.
Date published: 2018-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great collectibles! We are starting to have a huge minifigure collection!
Date published: 2018-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Batsuits Galore!! I recently picked up 4 of these blind bags and got Catman, Vacation Batman, Fairy Batman, and Pink Power Batgirl. Great additions to the suit rack in the Batcave. One complaint is that the mouth on Vacation Batman is a little thin on the bottom. See picture for reference. Overall, great series! Thanks for reading my review and have a good week! :)
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from perfect for Christmas Stockings or loot bags the kids love these, and perfect for Christmas stockings!
Date published: 2017-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great lego mini figure! good for stocking stuffer.. kids will surely love this. who would not want a batman lego mini figure?
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Collect them all! Love the batman superheroes figures. Had to buy multiple packs to get the figures I want, but worth it! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Creative Minifigures I purchased one of these blindbags because the options looked cool and I absolutely LOVED the Lego Batman Movie! I got "The Eraser" and I like it so much. It is a very creative character and I love the detail. It really makes the minifigure resemble a pencil. I recommend this to anyone who liked the Lego Batman Movie, or wants some creative + unique minifigures to add to their collection.
Date published: 2017-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them always I've never been disappointed with LEGO minifigures. The quality, detail, and whimsy make them fun to buy, display, and play with.
Date published: 2017-10-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from love these Got these for my son's loot bags and the kids just went nuts
Date published: 2017-10-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Lucked Out Lucked out and got the Eraser!
Date published: 2017-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from awesome My son and I love trying to figure out what figure is in each package. Very nice assortment
Date published: 2017-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from AMAZING series!!!!! I am in love with this minifigures series I can not believe how well done this series is. The minifigures are all amazing I purchased 4 packs and I felt only one of them and I got vacation Bateman (the one I felt), 2 lobster loving batmans, and Dick Grayson. I really can tell how much hard work and effort was put into designing each and every one of these minifigures!! I am definitely going to buy more of this series there is not 1 figure I don't like from this series I love all of them! I would strongly recommend getting this series and not risking missing the chance!
Date published: 2017-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! A great little mystery to add to the collection! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sort of cool... I like the idea, I really do, but I just wish there was some sort of guarantee that I wouldn't get the same one twice, especially at this price
Date published: 2017-07-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not satisfied I ordered two of the mini figures and they were both duplicates. If your looking to get a variety of them I wouldn't recommend buying them offline.
Date published: 2017-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My kids love these blind bags! All kids seem to love blind bags - I love that these bags offer a mini figure that the kids have to put together. The kids are super excited that they get to collect batman movie figures - we all win!
Date published: 2017-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good set but! bought three packets and one with commissioner Gordon had his head missing and come with two sets of grey hair! will send for missing parts :-(
Date published: 2017-06-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Somewhat disappointing I was first exited to by several of them but quickly realised that too many of them are only silly Batman variations. Not enough considering the higher price than for regular mini figures. However still interesting accessories to reuse with other Lego sets
Date published: 2017-06-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Cool but not so great The mini figures are great at first sight. However, there are to many variations of Batman and far to many silly costumes. More classical interpretations and more characters from the movie would have been better to collect.
Date published: 2017-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great figures Wonderful way to buy the figures from the movie
Date published: 2017-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Fun to give out as little gifts
Date published: 2017-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bat-Party! The Batman Mini-figures are great! We bought 8 packs from this series and ended up with Fairy Batman, Commissioner Gordon, Orca, March Harriet, The Mime (x2), Glam-Bat, and Dick Grayson. These are all good, and even the 2 or 3 less desirable Mini-figures in the series have redeeming qualities. A possible way to avoid getting the Mime twice is to feel for a softer piece because the Mime's hair is rubber.
Date published: 2017-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best for rewards Love using these surprise packs when my kids have earned a reward. Effective, fun and educational (as are all Lego)
Date published: 2017-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! Love getting a bunch of these to give out as rewards
Date published: 2017-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love grab bags Lots of fun in these bags.
Date published: 2017-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Gift Bought a bunch of these as gifts and as always, kids love LEGO! can't go wrong!
Date published: 2017-05-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great BUT.... The good figures are awesome BUT there's a lot that no one will care to get, unless they're trying to collect them all.
Date published: 2017-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lego Batman Movie Minifigures My daughter loves the Lego figures more than actually building a Lego set so these packs are perfect for her.
Date published: 2017-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from hard to complete collection Figures are great, I bought first ones in London, where staff was really nice and also helped to identify some characters. But here in Madrid they did not help me and I have already figures 1, 6, 10, 15 and 19 doubles. Anybody willing to exchange a number 9, 7, 13 or 3 against them?
Date published: 2017-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome fun #plumrewards. My 4 year old nephew enjoys playing with these for hours on end!
Date published: 2017-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LEGO! How doesn't love lego! and Batman!
Date published: 2017-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My 6 year old enjoys it! He got a few already for his birthday and easter and loves the surprise factor of not knowing which character he will get! Easy to put the pieces together and great for imagination play!
Date published: 2017-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the different Batmen and villains... Want them all So much fun buying and being surprised by the different Batman Lego figures. Lots of play for big imaginations ... From Batman relaxing at home to fighting bad guys. Need to find them all #plumreview
Date published: 2017-04-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great great stocking stuffers or even little reward for all lego lovers!
Date published: 2017-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome mini sets I started to collect them not too long ago. I have all but three I still need number 6, 9, and 18 on the list. Those ones I'm having a hard time finding I have a bunch of extras though.
Date published: 2017-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best minifigure series. I brought multiple packets and I didn't get disappointed. My favorites were commissioner Gordon, red hood, catman and vacation batman. This is the best series and i wouldn't feel terrible if I got doubles.
Date published: 2017-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from oooh If you're a fan, you'll like these.
Date published: 2017-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must-Have! Recommended to anyone fan of the Lego Batman movie!
Date published: 2017-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Thanks very much for a special opportunity to allow me to shop online! My nephew is a toy enthusiast that he wouldn't stop bugging to watch toy commercials with him where he would point at Bat Man movie figurines which he wanted me to buy for him. I kept on delaying to buy them because I thought that they weren't at Prince Albert but at Saskatoon where I had an appointment. I had seen these toy figurines at Saskatoon during one of my appointment trips; so, I told him that I would buy them for him. Apparently, I had seen some at Cole's store at Saskatoon and to come to think of a Cole's store I found one at Gateway Mall at Prince Albert SK CN; so, I will be buying some from there and some online. Thank you!
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bat-Worthy Series A fabulous series that ties in well with the new Lego Batman Movie Sets. Enjoyable, with fancy features and interchangeable parts. I would definitely recommend them for anyone.
Date published: 2017-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A little fun Good variety, great to add to the existing collection!
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from review For me one of the best series ever.. Love every character.. Thanks so much. For me one of the best series ever.. Love every character.. Thanks so much.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my review My son loves these mini Lego figures. We are big lego fans so this is a great item to collect. I purchased this for his birthday and he really likes it. I would recommend this product to any Lego fan !
Rated 5 out of 5 by from review My son loves these mini Lego figures. We are big Batman fans so this is a great item to collect. I purchased this for his birthday and he really likes it. I would recommend this product to any Lego and or batman fan !
Date published: 2017-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my review great lineup of characters
Date published: 2017-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best collectable line Love the figures in this line. Lots of interesting parts to be had.
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Surprise My sons love feeling the bags in the store to pick out the one they want. Great gifts!
Date published: 2017-03-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not A Fan Of Hidden Packages While its nice to get a unique mini-figure be wary as you can end up with the same one if you are collecting them.
Date published: 2017-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good figure a brilliant figue and my brother loves playing with it 5 star rating worth the money and because of the staff in the lego shop I've got all of them
Date published: 2017-03-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Fun, but why? Really cute but there's no need to spend that much money on such a small item. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-03-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from fun, but why the higher price? all the different, silly Batman are kinda funny. bought some as gifts and for my son. but why are they $1 more than the others? there's nothing particularly special about them, and they don't offer more accessories
Date published: 2017-02-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from FUn in a bag My son is obsessed with these blind bags... always fun to see which character he gets.
Date published: 2017-02-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Expensive but nice Although the figures look better than the other series (and is more unique), I have to comment that the $1 increase is just a little too much on Lego's side.
Date published: 2017-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Addicted I'm only one figure short of a full set....Collecting these little guys is addictive! Harley Quinn, where are you?!
Date published: 2017-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cool gift LEGO is awesome! The only downside to these mystery bags is not knowing what you'll get.
Date published: 2017-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Lego Batman movie mini figs These are the best toys or figures out there that you can get for the price.
Date published: 2017-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome These are great little gifts!
Date published: 2017-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for the Batman fan These aren't just for kids - adults who are Batman fans would love these little keepsakes.
Date published: 2017-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great gifts love these little figures!
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Solid Minifigure Series This is probably my favorite minifigure series yet. It is the only series I actually have a complete set of. Every figure is so detailed, you can't go wrong. Not to mention the many new molds. The first row (1-5) has the best figures by far. Every one of the batsuits is packed with detail. My favorite of the first row is vacation Batman. The new rubber duck and google bat cowl molds made this figure a must get. The second row (6-10) is pretty good as well. Dick Grayson and Gordon really stand out. Both of them have lovely print and wonderful excessories. I know people are upset about Arkham Joke being in the series, but I don't mind. For a person who has the Arkham set he is disappointing, but I don't and I really like that jumpsuit. Row three (11-15) is on par with row two. However, the Red Hood that comes in this row, makes this minifigure series worth every penny. As a comic book nerd, I was more than thrilled to get a Joker version of Red Hood. I don't care if his hood is a bit oversized, that figure is awesome. Nurse Harley Quinn is another great figure in this row, as I feel that Lego was referencing the Arkham Asylum game. I also love her hat. Row four (16-20) is my least favorite row. It is entirely made up of obscure villains. Now don't get me wrong I'm all for dumb villains, but I feel like these guys were lacking pizazz. I do love the calculator minifigure, though. Overall great series and it would be a 5/5. That is, if their hadn't have been defects on some of the figures. I'm sorry, but I shouldn't have to scrub the silver splotch off of the side of Batgirl's hairpiece.
Date published: 2017-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great little gifts Love all lego. This is perfect for a little gift!
Date published: 2017-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love this Love these. Great gift. Fun to collect. Not for young children as there are small parts and are more of a collectible item.
Date published: 2017-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BATMAN MINIFIGURES Have been collecting the minifigures series since day 1 and have enjoyed collecting them all,this series being no exception,but has anyone noticed that minifigure 16 on the leaflet has yellow feet and brown pants/tights yet the actual minifigure has brown feet and yellow pant/tights, is there something we should know,is it just a simple photo error or is it an imposter ,is there anyone who knows the answer.
Date published: 2017-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Lego series Love the miniseries sets and especially loved this series as it's dc themed. The staff at Westfield London are fantastic Pablo and Anar(sorry if spelt wrong I mean the guy with the cool moustache!) helped me to find the minifigures I'm looking for. Two more to get to complete the set!
Date published: 2017-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome set With the help from the awesome staff in the lego store is got all 20 and they are all amazing. Me and my bat loving 3 year old loved collecting them all
Date published: 2017-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This guy...again My daughter and I have fun getting these blind bags. We only have a few, but have more Robin guys than anything else.
Date published: 2017-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My son loves these My 4 year old son loves these like all the other Lego mini figures. Just wondering why these are more expensive than all the other? #plumreview
Date published: 2017-02-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Getting a set can be a pain I ordered the max at the time, it was 40. I expected to have some dublicates but figure We would get a set or close to it. Nope not even close. We got as many 6 duplicates of the same figure. Six number 19, 5 number 18, 4 number 11, 6 number 9, 5 number 8. Well you get the picture. So with 40 bought we have about 1/2 a set and most of the ones we got we already had. Kids don't care but I'll a bit cheesed off. I thought at least to get 15 or 16 different ones out of 40 ordered.
Date published: 2017-02-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Fun It's a fun little mystery to who you are going to get and, if it's for a younger kid, doubles won't matter too much since, if they lose one, they will always have another
Date published: 2017-02-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty good The price point falls in line with most blind boxes of similar sizes so the you're getting decent value. The figures themselves are cool and they're nice to collect, particularly if you already have a lego collection.
Date published: 2017-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not Just For Kids My 6 year old nephew loves these, as well as my 28 year old partner! The two of them compare collections and trade for ones they don't have! Fun for Lego lovers of all ages!!
Date published: 2017-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from lovely gave it to my little cousin and he loves it. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty cool but be warned They weren't kidding you may get doubles, I bought 12 of these and half of them were doubles. I got two King Tuts, Dick Graysons, and two Vacation Batmen. Which is okay, like they warn us, but that was an awful lot of doubles. So yeah, kinda a pain. Anyways, these are some pretty cool minifigures, I just wish there was an option to pick and choose which one(s) you want or to just buy all of them in one box set.
Date published: 2017-01-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by from A great collection but you may get defective part I bought this collection of mini figures for my son. I spent almost 2 hours feeling for them at the store and was able to get all 20 of them. However, the vacation batman that I found has bad printing on the helmet. See picture for this issue. In my opinion, this is the most iconic mini figure of the collection and I got a defective one. At this point, I am really annoyed for spending that time and to still disappoint my son with this defective mini figure. I am hoping that Lego will be able to remedy this situation...
Date published: 2017-01-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Never Sure What You Will Get While my son loves getting a mini-figure its always a bit of luck in what you will get.
Date published: 2017-01-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from cool toy but too unpredictable It s a very cool edition, but looking forward to buying Batman or Clown, you're likely to get the same figures one day instead of those which you wanted...
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from My son loves these! For only five dollars, definitely worth the surprise for him!
Date published: 2017-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Astounding! These are so much fun! Classic Lego with a mix of everyone's favorite - Batman!
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these! We've been collecting Lego Minifigures for a few years, and the new Batman set is amazing so far! Looking forward to completing our collection
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from #plumreview My little guy loves these. Great little thing to open his imagination. He mixes them up, and its hours of play for him
Date published: 2017-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great series!!! a must for the collector and every lego enthusiast!!!
Date published: 2017-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Arkham Joker... really? Another awesome series! Lego has done it again. I was in love with the Disney series but this, I like even more. And 20 minifigures is most definitely a step forward. My favorites have to be Vacation Batman, Fairy Batman and Dick Grayson. For some reason within this entire TBH theme, the Dick Grayson stand out to me over all the sets. It must be the glasses. Nerds rule lol. My one and only con with this minifigure series is the Joker that was included. Joker is a big enough deal to have had a more special outfit. Arkham Joker is nothing new and is even included in the ArKhamenei Asylum set. Why on earth would the same Joker be thrown into this CMF. The ball was define lyrics dropped when it comes to that. But still love the set and kudos on all the Batman looks.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from super cool great for any lego collector love the surprise of who you will get next
Rated 5 out of 5 by from YES!!!! Absolutely love this series! Can hardly wait for another outstanding series from you!
Date published: 2017-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An Excellent Series! I really like these Lego Batman Movie figures alot here's the one's I was able to find first is Pink Power Batgirl I really like this figure and is a different and new verison of Batgirl which is new plus I like her pink Baterang which I really like alot, The Eraser is a cool figure plus I like how he resembles a pencil which is very cool Nurse Harley Quinn I like alot and at first I wasnt't sure about getting her but after awhile I decided I did and she is very cute plus I like her clipboard with the Joker and on the side it reads H & J, Orca is one of my favorites and for me finding him was the hardest but I really like how he looks just like a Killer Whale with the color and plus he goes great with the Shark Suit Guy from series 15 and last is March Harriet this figure is not bad and I like her brown bunny ears and her costume with her gun but I think she goes well with the Bunny Suit Guy from Series 7. These are all excellent figures and I might think about maybe getting one of the Batman figures but overall I really like all these figures and can't wait to see the movie next month when it comes out.
Date published: 2017-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great series! If there's one thing my kids love as much as LEGO itself, it's Batman, so this series has been eagerly anticipated in our household for months. Twenty figures and all are great! Love the ducky Batman and Batman ballerina especially. It's a nice mix of characters, crooks and variations on Batman. Not a dud among them. Great detail and accessories. (The Joker's giant frown makes me smile.) Can't wait to collect the sets and see the film on release. Great job, LEGO! Keep them coming.
Date published: 2017-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Penguin, Ridler, Mr.Freeze, oh where? Despite the title I LOVE these. It's the biggest set so far I think at 20 characters. Spent an hour at the shop feeling each bag until I got them all. They are very detailed and so fun to display. Two big thumbs up. My only wish was that the set included some of the bigger characters like the Penguin, Ridler, Mr Freeze, Cat woman, etc. I think people wouldn't have mind this set containing 24 or 28 figures.
Date published: 2017-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best Minifigures series so far My sons love these cool figures and they hope a series 2 of these minifigures comes out soon.
Date published: 2016-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Red Hood (and other guys). These figures look absolutely, positively AMAZING! I've said it a few times that Lego should make Batman minifigs, and now they have and I'm thrilled to get them. On top of them being Batman characters, they're also kind of exclusive figures, for instance ballerina Batman, caveman Batman and Zodiac man (like really, Zodiac man?). But, in my opinion, the best figure, a figure I've wanted for a long time, is the Joker version of The Red Hood. He's just so good and the detail gone into him is unreal, for instance the cylinder like hood. All in all, these minifigs look like the best minifigs to come from Lego in a long time. Good job Lego.
Date published: 2016-12-05