Earn 25 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:
Min 3

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Create your own action-packed THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE scenes with this awesome collection of 'Limited Edition' minifigures, including Lobster-Lovin’ Batman™, The Eraser™, Zodiac Master™, King Tut™, Pink Power Batgirl™, Dick Grayson™, Orca™, Fairy Batman™, Glam Metal Batman™, Clan of the Cave Batman™, Vacation Batman™, The Joker™ – Arkham Asylum, The Calculator™, Red Hood™, Commissioner Gordon™, Barbara Gordon™, March Harriet™, The Mime™, Catman™ and Nurse Harley Quinn™. Each finely crafted minifigure comes with a display plate and a collector’s leaflet. Who will you discover inside your next ‘mystery’ bag?
Product name:LEGO Batman Movie Minifigures 71017Dimensions:3.54" H × 0.08" W × 4.73" LShipping weight:0.02 lbs.UPC:673419265607

Appropriate for ages: 5 - adult

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from fun you can never have enough minifigures. even though it's a blind bag, the selection in this series is pretty good, so you can't go wrong.
Date published: 2018-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great collectibles! We are starting to have a huge minifigure collection!
Date published: 2018-01-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from perfect for Christmas Stockings or loot bags the kids love these, and perfect for Christmas stockings!
Date published: 2017-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great lego mini figure! good for stocking stuffer.. kids will surely love this. who would not want a batman lego mini figure?
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Collect them all! Love the batman superheroes figures. Had to buy multiple packs to get the figures I want, but worth it! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them always I've never been disappointed with LEGO minifigures. The quality, detail, and whimsy make them fun to buy, display, and play with.
Date published: 2017-10-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from love these Got these for my son's loot bags and the kids just went nuts
Date published: 2017-10-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Lucked Out Lucked out and got the Eraser!
Date published: 2017-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from awesome My son and I love trying to figure out what figure is in each package. Very nice assortment
Date published: 2017-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! A great little mystery to add to the collection! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sort of cool... I like the idea, I really do, but I just wish there was some sort of guarantee that I wouldn't get the same one twice, especially at this price
Date published: 2017-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My kids love these blind bags! All kids seem to love blind bags - I love that these bags offer a mini figure that the kids have to put together. The kids are super excited that they get to collect batman movie figures - we all win!
Date published: 2017-06-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Somewhat disappointing I was first exited to by several of them but quickly realised that too many of them are only silly Batman variations. Not enough considering the higher price than for regular mini figures. However still interesting accessories to reuse with other Lego sets
Date published: 2017-06-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Cool but not so great The mini figures are great at first sight. However, there are to many variations of Batman and far to many silly costumes. More classical interpretations and more characters from the movie would have been better to collect.
Date published: 2017-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great figures Wonderful way to buy the figures from the movie
Date published: 2017-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Fun to give out as little gifts
Date published: 2017-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best for rewards Love using these surprise packs when my kids have earned a reward. Effective, fun and educational (as are all Lego)
Date published: 2017-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! Love getting a bunch of these to give out as rewards
Date published: 2017-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love grab bags Lots of fun in these bags.
Date published: 2017-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Gift Bought a bunch of these as gifts and as always, kids love LEGO! can't go wrong!
Date published: 2017-05-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great BUT.... The good figures are awesome BUT there's a lot that no one will care to get, unless they're trying to collect them all.
Date published: 2017-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lego Batman Movie Minifigures My daughter loves the Lego figures more than actually building a Lego set so these packs are perfect for her.
Date published: 2017-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome fun #plumrewards. My 4 year old nephew enjoys playing with these for hours on end!
Date published: 2017-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LEGO! How doesn't love lego! and Batman!
Date published: 2017-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My 6 year old enjoys it! He got a few already for his birthday and easter and loves the surprise factor of not knowing which character he will get! Easy to put the pieces together and great for imagination play!
Date published: 2017-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the different Batmen and villains... Want them all So much fun buying and being surprised by the different Batman Lego figures. Lots of play for big imaginations ... From Batman relaxing at home to fighting bad guys. Need to find them all #plumreview
Date published: 2017-04-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great great stocking stuffers or even little reward for all lego lovers!
Date published: 2017-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best minifigure series. I brought multiple packets and I didn't get disappointed. My favorites were commissioner Gordon, red hood, catman and vacation batman. This is the best series and i wouldn't feel terrible if I got doubles.
Date published: 2017-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from oooh If you're a fan, you'll like these.
Date published: 2017-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must-Have! Recommended to anyone fan of the Lego Batman movie!
Date published: 2017-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Thanks very much for a special opportunity to allow me to shop online! My nephew is a toy enthusiast that he wouldn't stop bugging to watch toy commercials with him where he would point at Bat Man movie figurines which he wanted me to buy for him. I kept on delaying to buy them because I thought that they weren't at Prince Albert but at Saskatoon where I had an appointment. I had seen these toy figurines at Saskatoon during one of my appointment trips; so, I told him that I would buy them for him. Apparently, I had seen some at Cole's store at Saskatoon and to come to think of a Cole's store I found one at Gateway Mall at Prince Albert SK CN; so, I will be buying some from there and some online. Thank you!
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bat-Worthy Series A fabulous series that ties in well with the new Lego Batman Movie Sets. Enjoyable, with fancy features and interchangeable parts. I would definitely recommend them for anyone.
Date published: 2017-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A little fun Good variety, great to add to the existing collection!
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from review For me one of the best series ever.. Love every character.. Thanks so much. For me one of the best series ever.. Love every character.. Thanks so much.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my review My son loves these mini Lego figures. We are big lego fans so this is a great item to collect. I purchased this for his birthday and he really likes it. I would recommend this product to any Lego fan !
Rated 5 out of 5 by from review My son loves these mini Lego figures. We are big Batman fans so this is a great item to collect. I purchased this for his birthday and he really likes it. I would recommend this product to any Lego and or batman fan !
Date published: 2017-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from my review great lineup of characters
Date published: 2017-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best collectable line Love the figures in this line. Lots of interesting parts to be had.
Date published: 2017-03-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Surprise My sons love feeling the bags in the store to pick out the one they want. Great gifts!
Date published: 2017-03-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not A Fan Of Hidden Packages While its nice to get a unique mini-figure be wary as you can end up with the same one if you are collecting them.
Date published: 2017-03-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Fun, but why? Really cute but there's no need to spend that much money on such a small item. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-03-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from fun, but why the higher price? all the different, silly Batman are kinda funny. bought some as gifts and for my son. but why are they $1 more than the others? there's nothing particularly special about them, and they don't offer more accessories
Date published: 2017-02-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from FUn in a bag My son is obsessed with these blind bags... always fun to see which character he gets.
Date published: 2017-02-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Expensive but nice Although the figures look better than the other series (and is more unique), I have to comment that the $1 increase is just a little too much on Lego's side.
Date published: 2017-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Addicted I'm only one figure short of a full set....Collecting these little guys is addictive! Harley Quinn, where are you?!
Date published: 2017-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cool gift LEGO is awesome! The only downside to these mystery bags is not knowing what you'll get.
Date published: 2017-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome These are great little gifts!
Date published: 2017-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for the Batman fan These aren't just for kids - adults who are Batman fans would love these little keepsakes.
Date published: 2017-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great gifts love these little figures!
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great little gifts Love all lego. This is perfect for a little gift!
Date published: 2017-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love this Love these. Great gift. Fun to collect. Not for young children as there are small parts and are more of a collectible item.
Date published: 2017-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My son loves these My 4 year old son loves these like all the other Lego mini figures. Just wondering why these are more expensive than all the other? #plumreview
Date published: 2017-02-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Fun It's a fun little mystery to who you are going to get and, if it's for a younger kid, doubles won't matter too much since, if they lose one, they will always have another
Date published: 2017-02-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty good The price point falls in line with most blind boxes of similar sizes so the you're getting decent value. The figures themselves are cool and they're nice to collect, particularly if you already have a lego collection.
Date published: 2017-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not Just For Kids My 6 year old nephew loves these, as well as my 28 year old partner! The two of them compare collections and trade for ones they don't have! Fun for Lego lovers of all ages!!
Date published: 2017-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from lovely gave it to my little cousin and he loves it. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-01-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Never Sure What You Will Get While my son loves getting a mini-figure its always a bit of luck in what you will get.
Date published: 2017-01-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from cool toy but too unpredictable It s a very cool edition, but looking forward to buying Batman or Clown, you're likely to get the same figures one day instead of those which you wanted...
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from My son loves these! For only five dollars, definitely worth the surprise for him!
Date published: 2017-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Astounding! These are so much fun! Classic Lego with a mix of everyone's favorite - Batman!
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these! We've been collecting Lego Minifigures for a few years, and the new Batman set is amazing so far! Looking forward to completing our collection
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from #plumreview My little guy loves these. Great little thing to open his imagination. He mixes them up, and its hours of play for him
Date published: 2017-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great series!!! a must for the collector and every lego enthusiast!!!
Date published: 2017-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from super cool great for any lego collector love the surprise of who you will get next
Date published: 2017-01-10