Earn 100 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:
Max 3

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Open up the Pizza Van and get ready to take some orders! Grab the dough and start making a pizza. Cut out a slice and serve it up to the hungry customer before boxing up a couple of fresh pizzas and delivering them on the scooter. Pizza’s here, lunch is served!
Product name:LEGO City Pizza Van - 60150Product dimensions:7.52" H × 10.32" W × 2.4" LShipping dimensions:7.52" H × 10.32" W × 2.4" LShipping weight:0.91 lbs.UPC:673419264693

Appropriate for ages: 5 - 12

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pizza van I love this set so much. Lots of fun to build and great to play with. Awesome details.
Date published: 2018-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great lego My son loved this spent an hour to build the pizza van!
Date published: 2018-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product, good addition to city Pizza van is a great value, fun but easy build, and great addition to my lego city. Coloring is excellent. For me was a must-have addition. Nice details on stickers and adds good depth and detail to a lego town. Price point is good, found mine slightly cheaper than retail which is even better. I'd recommend this to anyone with a LEGO city.
Date published: 2018-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Good! I really feel this is a great set! My only con is that the roof of the van over the kitchen area doesn't come off. So that kind of makes it harder to place a minifigure in with larger fingers. Other than that, this is a great set!
Date published: 2018-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome addition to any Lego city I like this set because it is a great edition to any Lego city. The down side of this set is that it should have more pizzas. It comes with 4 sodas and 1 pizza. Please make there be more pizzas or even better a pizza oven.
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Delicously Epic i wanted this set for 2 reasons the moped and the pizza pieces.I planed to use the pieces to make a restaurant but the design is so good i just kept it this is perfect for any lego town or city and you could easily make a restaurant from the pieces you are provided with the only thing you'd need is window pieces which aren't to hard to come by. All the stickers are easy to place and very nice looking id prefer printing but this is still great the uncommon moped is just the icing on the cake. For the price this is a good set but id like it if they included a chair for the table!
Date published: 2018-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better than I thought My daughter built this fairly easy and quick. She enjoyed all the surprising little details that I didn't realise it had. Both side doors open up to reveal a food truck set up and it also includes a little outdoor eating area. Personally not a fan of the colour of the truck but my daughter loves it so that's all that matters. Her favourite is the tiny pizza piece.
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Set 60150 I liked this set because it is very cleverly constructed, with two rooms, open-uppable sides, a microwave, and a stovetop. I removed a couple pieces to make an oven and an area for the pizza box. The only thing I disliked about this set is that there was no door, even a fake one, into the back, but it otherwise was a great set.
Date published: 2018-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy and simplistic bought for my partner and she found it easy and simple to build on yer own and she has added it to my fairground and lego city every time she comes to see me she love to see all my lego sets together and she to is a fan of lego not asmuch as me but shes getting there i myself have built this set a few times and it was one of my easier sets i have
Date published: 2018-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A+ Great set, and especially good for the price. Took me a few hours to complete. I generally don't like when sets have stickers, but in this case they were not too bad. Both sides of the truck flip upward. I do wish it had come with more than one pizza, but overall I am quite pleased with this purchase.
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lots of play fun! What a neat pizza truck and accessories!
Date published: 2018-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun build! Quick fun build with great playability! Inside of food truck is detailed and lots of fun! Another Lego city must have set!
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So cute One of our favorite lego city sets.
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! Nice addition to lego city collecton!
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from L'il pizza the action I enjoy this set a lot. The pizza oven, the scooter, the swinging door covers, and the ease of placing and removing the minifigures in the front seat and in the back seat of the pizza wagon. I enjoy the moped, the dining table with umbrella, the fries in the container, and the soda can. This set is fun, well designed, and easy to out together. The stickers are easy to apply, and the vibrant colors just lift your building and creating spirits. I would highly recommend this set.
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pizza is Amazing This set has a nice variation of yellows and browns, giving it the aesthetics of a Pizza. The kitchen in the back gave my son a nice play area for making the chef make pizza and fries for the customer (or she could help make them). Overall, a great set.
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Who Doesn't Love Pizza? Or This Set? This is a fantastic little build, with the real selling points being the finer details. Being a vehicle, the pizza van is quite lifelike and mobile, well-balanced and the color scheme is ideally fitting. The addition of a moped was a plus and can be a fine selling point for kids who enjoy interacting with the toys. The patio table is another nice touch, with small pizza slice pieces to complete the outdoor eating scene. Where this set truly shines is, again, in the finer details. The interior of the pizza van is the showcase: a microwave with buttons and indicator light, a whole pizza on the stove, red and yellow dispensers which I assume are ketchup and mustard but could easily be pizza sauce and cheese sauce, and the two coolest items to me being the french fries and can of soda. The can-top flat piece for the soda is something I actually remember wishing for as a youngster. These details are topped off by a cash register, cool decals for the outside of the van and dual side doors that lift up to reveal the interior. Also a front driver area so both minifigs can be in the van together. Did I mention the pizza chef minifig is pretty nifty? I thoroughly enjoy this set. It's not an overly engaging build, rather simple for the most part, but assembling the interior is always a treat. A wonderful addition to a collection of City sets that recently have been far more hit than miss. This is one of the best I've come across, and a real value for the money.
Date published: 2017-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for Collection Great vehicle set for any Lego City fans / collectors. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun gift Who doesn't love pizza. What a fun gift for a special little friend. Love it.
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Gift A really nice set with neat mini figures and props.
Date published: 2017-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Set Lots of fun for the young ones.
Date published: 2017-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE LEGO! I absolutely love Lego and this is a great addition to my city!
Date published: 2017-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good looking Easy to put together and sturdy, the van and scooter really pop on my shelf with bright colors. The minifigures can be put in the driver seat.
Date published: 2017-07-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pizza Pizza! Great set to add to your Lego City collection. Nice colors and cool design
Date published: 2017-06-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Design... but.. The Pizza Van is a great set and a fun build. My son (6) loves this truck and it was an easy build for him. We love the design. The only downside of this set is that you only get one pizza piece and one pizza slice. Considering the theme of the set, I would expect at least 3 pizzas... or a plate for the slices?
Date published: 2017-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best LEGO City Set Ever! I love this set so much as the colour scheme is spot on, the van looks amazing, I love the doors that slide upwards and I love the stickers, which are used to very good effect. Everything is good about this set! I love the storyline and the look of the scooter and the table with parasol. The pizza print is amazing and it's just an amazing set! I would highly recommend this to anyone! The stickers are quite hard to get lined up properly though.
Date published: 2017-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Outstanding! This is a really cool set! I received this for my birthday and was instantly amazed with the detail as I started the build. When I finished building it I was very impressed at the creativity and detail in this set. The colors of the pizza van go together really well and the table is very creatively designed. The moped is very nice and congrats to whoever thought to use a bucket handle as a kick stand. I like the jar of bread sticks, though it took me a minute to find out what it was. The pizza is way more detailed then the pizza in the old pizza shop. I thought the pizza box was very cleverly designed. Overall this is a very nice set and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Date published: 2017-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Set Another good set from Lego.
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set! One of my favorite sets I have purchased in a long time. I love the Pizza Van almost as much as the genuine food. The slices make this set the best. Everything else was a bonus! My nephews and I play for hours with it. Goes very well with the Ice Cream truck from the Lego Movie. Wonderful job Lego!
Date published: 2017-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great set Can't ever complain about Lego
Date published: 2017-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set Lots of fun building and playing with this set.
Date published: 2017-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of the best city sets ever Something about a pizza van just caught my eye and I had to have it. The kids love it too so I got my own for display purposes. I would love to see some follow ups like an ice cream truck or another type of food truck. Very cool, Lego. Nice job on this one!
Date published: 2017-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! This set caught my eye as soon as it was released as it was nice to have a vehicle that wasn't similar to previous sets, but still fitting in well with my city. Pros: -It has a nice colour scheme with the yellow and dark red- pizzery colours :) -The two side flaps on the van allowed for easy access inside, despite the roof being able to come off. -It has two delivery modes in one, with the van itself and the scooter which can carry pizzas on the back. -The pizzas themselves, as minifigures can hold them from underneath, rather than having to hold them on the side. The other food items, such as the individual slices of pizza and the french fries were also a nice touch :) Cons: -Even though the umbrella was nice, it was a bit unpractical for the minifigures as it was too high for them, even if standing up. A stool/seat would be nice to go with it, but it doesn't take away from the overall set. Overall, a really nice, easy buildable set that I would recommend to anyone :)
Date published: 2017-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesom Set Lego! About 2 days after christmas i went to Toys R Us because the set is at its cheapest but after getting it i built it on the ride home and its awesome lego keep up the great work and remember to always be open to new genres and ideas!
Date published: 2017-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from wow. (i just got a chromebook so my spelling might be off a bit) lets start by saying thanks lego for the extra parts i got 8 wheels and 2 pages of the stickers so thanks lego for that. so this set, great set, really really fun to play with, however its kind of hard to get the minfigures inside the back, even though i have really small hands, i got this as a christmas present and i think its a great set to start out your lego expirience with, or just to add on to your city stuff, overall just a really amazing set. definitely worth the money
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pizza Van a Winner! The Pizza Van is a very interesting set, and one that took me a long time to buy since every store was out of it. It does deliver, and I will list the pros and cons I have with the set: Pros: -nice color scheme with the yellow and dark red -The opening sides of the van are really cool. just like something you'd see on an actual pizza van -I like the printed tiles of the pizza slices and pizza - The scooter is a great addition, as well as the table. -The minifigures are great additions as well. Cons: -A lot of bricks required stickers, and I personally prefer printed elements -The top of the kitchen area of the van doesn't come off All in all, it's a great addition to the Lego City collection, and will be PERFECT for any Lego City theme. Hope this review helps!
Date published: 2017-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Yahoo This is a pretty good buy. I enjoy that the side of the van/truck open and close. I also am pleased about the mini figures. They are cute and I am glad that the girl can be a delivery person or a customer. The quarter slices of pizza are great! I hope you have as much fun as I did!
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My son's review My son loves this pizza van. He plays with it for hours. One of the best features is the mini figure cook and you get a great little assortment of accessories (pizza slices, pizza box etc) The price is excellent.
Date published: 2017-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from PIZZA PIZZA! my little brother got this for me for christmas it was the first thing i built that day! its great i like the fry peice thats now in yellow i also like the scooter and the 1/4 pizza peices! i like how the female mini figure can be a costumer or a employee this set goes great with the city center!
Date published: 2016-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pizza's Here! I really like this set alot and the truck really fits in well with my city the front is for driving but the main focus is the back it has a small oven as well as a cash drawer and some breadsticks as well as a can of water or soda I like how the doors can lift up on the sides for easy play access the girl on the scooter I like she can either be a customer or someone who is delievering the pizza also you only get one pizza box and a pizza but I really like the small new pizza slices which are my favorite in this set and the small table is a good add on as well with the green umbrella.This is definilty a must have for anyone who has a city and needs a food truck plus this truck fits well with the Ice Cream truck from the Lego Movie
Date published: 2016-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from VERY Good! This set is AMAZING! This is the first time I've gotten a scooter, which Is a nice addition to the set. The pizza box is nice, but only one is included. The small table is great, and the pizza slices are great too. The stickers are nice, add a lot of character, and there isn't that many of them. Overall, a nice addition to a lego city.
Date published: 2016-12-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Solid Pizza Van I enjoyed this set, however their is a couple of lows that I will point out first before expanding on what I liked. 1. No drivers seat, 20 years ago all the vehicles came with a seat, but I've noticed in the last 5 years or so a majority of the sets I've acquired especially sets under 300 pieces that their is never a seat in the cabin of the vehicles. ( One thing I've always loved about lego was detail, and when its lacking it tends to detract from my imagination) 2. Stickers. My stickers were actually stuck to my instruction booklet and upon my attempted removal of said stickers the page separated, essentially leaving two of the stickers useless as the adhesive or glue ended up with a layer of the page. (stickers were always a pain in the butt) 3. The booklet was put in the box in such a way that it was anything but flat. Its hard to build a model when you need a counter top and paperweights for your instruction booklet. ( Larger sets have had the instruction booklets sealed separate with a cardboard backing to prevent this type of thing) What I liked: Pieces I liked: The table with umbrella is a nice touch Scooter with pizza box Inside the rear of the truck enjoys the most attention to detail including an oven with controls, a grill with a pizza and french fries on it, as well as a can of pop and built in ketchup/ mustard dispenser. Featured on the sides are a transparent sneeze guard which round out the detail in the rear. Lots of radiator pieces. Moving pieces include the doors as well as the rear side panels open up. I loved the 1/4 pizza slices Solid design feels sturdy. (I have other models that break if you look at them wrong but not this one.) Pairs well with the octan service station (Has a pizza place inside) In conclusion only minor issues related to packaging and no chair in the cabin of the vehicle. Makes a great addition to any city collection.
Date published: 2016-12-20