byLEGO®

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.95 ea

Earn 20 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Out of stock online

Available in stores

about

Bring new and exciting play possibilities to existing LEGO sets, with Series 17 of the LEGO Minifigures Collection, featuring the Hot Dog Vendor, Elf Maiden, Butterfly Girl, Circus Strongman, Veterinarian, Battle Dwarf, Dance Instructor, Gourmet Chef, Connoisseur, Corn Cob Guy, Roman Gladiator, Rocket Boy, Pro Surfer, Retro Space Hero and the Yuppie, plus a mystery character. Each minifigure comes in a sealed "mystery" bag, together with one or more accessories, a display plate and a collector's leaflet. LEGO 71018 Minifigures Series 17: Age range: 5 years and up Every minifigure comes with 1 or more accessories, plus a display plate and a collector's leaflet Collect this exciting new series of LEGO Minifigures characters and create new and wonderful adventures Combine with LEGO building sets for endless play possibilities Have fun trading minifigures with your friends to complete your collection PLEASE NOTE: each "mystery" bag contains 1 of the 16 characters available in this collection. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you purchase more than 1 "mystery" bag, you may receive 2 or more identical minifigures
Product name:LEGO MINIFIGURES SERIES 17 - 71018Dimensions:3.54" H × 0.08" W × 4.73" LShipping weight:0.02 lbs.UPC:673419265614

Appropriate for ages: 5 - 10

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great party favour My son received this in his party favour bag at his friends birthday. All the kids were excited simply to find out which figure they got! And, very inexpensive.
Date published: 2018-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great!! I always throw one in my brother in law's birthday present. He loves LEGO
Date published: 2018-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from cute! cute gift to add on to any lego present! it's always a surpise :)
Date published: 2018-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Collectible These are cute little collectibles and make a great gift.
Date published: 2018-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Corncob Received the corncob minifigure in the grab bag. So cute.
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from cute great small gift, always fun to try and collect all although it can get pricey if you get duplicates
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from cute lego mini figures good for stocking stuffer.. kids will surely love this.
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Small Gift Great as small gift or adding to self personal collection. Good deal. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome! Is there anything better than a mini figurine?! My boys love them! Santa pulls through every year and puts them in their stockings ;)
Date published: 2017-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Stocking Stuff My son loves getting these for christmas and are a good collectible. Great for stocking stuffers. #plumreview
Date published: 2017-11-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Great as a present and as others mentioned, a great stocking stuffer. Lego people are also fun to collect.
Date published: 2017-11-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for small gifts! Got a couple with the 20% off!
Date published: 2017-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent A great stocking or gift bag stuffer, or the small treats that every kid deserves once in a while. Highly recommended. You can never have too many lego people.
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great for loot bags I got these for the loot bags at my son's party and the kids just went nuts.
Date published: 2017-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun I got this toy and I play with it every day
Date published: 2017-09-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Corn Cob Guy Will likely spend a mini fortune trying to snag Corn Cob Guy.
Date published: 2017-09-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from keep 'em coming! not the most entertaining set to date, but i like the idea of a 'mystery' figure being added
Date published: 2017-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from nice set great figures and looks cool and would buy this set
Date published: 2017-08-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great series My kids love collecting minifigures. This is a great series.
Date published: 2017-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Features Bought this three months ago - Loved it, enjoyed all of the characters - got most of the ones i wanted out of the collection
Date published: 2017-08-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great treat These mini figures are great little rewards for the kids. No sugar, just fun!
Date published: 2017-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great little figures! I purchased a few of these to go along with my Lego set in my classroom. The students loved having little Lego people to play with as well. Not knowing which ones you will get is also a nice surprise for kids.
Date published: 2017-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So great! Such a great little toy! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from fun! fun way to add to your collection!!
Date published: 2017-08-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fun series! This is a really fun series. It has some great figures!
Date published: 2017-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Some of the coolest minifigs I've seen yet Each package is a surprise which is pretty cool because these are not minifigs you'll find in any lego sets, you can only get them through this process!
Date published: 2017-07-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of my favourite series This series has a lot of interesting mini figures with many different accessories to play with.
Date published: 2017-06-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great accessoires This new series a a lot of interesting new minifigures with a lot of accessories. Hats, pie, dogs, rabbit, ... We were lucky to get the special mini figure as well. A lot of fun with it
Date published: 2017-06-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great as part of reward system Love using these surprise packs when my kids have earned a reward. Effective, fun and educational (as are all Lego)
Date published: 2017-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from lego so many to find and collect
Date published: 2017-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it Love the new Lego Mini Figures series! Some really cool figures in this line.
Date published: 2017-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fun Mini figs are cute and fun . Blind bags are a kid pleaser .
Date published: 2017-05-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by from nice Very expensive but good quality
Date published: 2017-05-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from New characters and a mystery figure Glad the price for these little Lego figures are reasonable. They really add up when you want to collect them all. I love how some of these figures can match the lego sets. Can't wait to add the chef and vet to my Lego city #plumreview
Date published: 2017-05-03