$24.95 save 20%
Earn 100 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Prepare for the ride of your life with this awesome LEGO® Technic Stunt Bike, featuring a striking yellow and black color scheme with checkered racing stickers, front and rear lights, cool exhaust pipes and extra-wide rims with low profile tires for extra grip and balance. Activate the powerful pull-back motor and hurtle over the stunt ramp at incredible speed to perform amazing stunts!
Product name:LEGO Technic Stunt Bike - 42058Product dimensions:5.55" H × 10.32" W × 2.4" LShipping dimensions:5.55" H × 10.32" W × 2.4" LShipping weight:0.59 lbs.UPC:673419267434

Appropriate for ages: 7 - 14

Reviews

Rated 3 out of 5 by from Runs poorly Making a review on this one is a mixed bag I would only recomend it with the other stunt vehicle. On its own it runs quite porly. The friction from it using gears to power the wheel instead of directly on the drive axle bog it down. The combined model with the other stunt vehicle its another story. It runs if anything to well and has a hard time getting grip on all tyres... fun fun ;) And for me, with a son who wants to place a figure in every vehicle, it has a usable space in the back where u can fit lego and duplo figures without any modifications to the basic model.
Date published: 2018-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Defective motor. The motor doesn't work well. Can entertain a kid for a while, as all LEGO constructors, but then is useless.
Date published: 2017-07-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Roll in the Power Racer I bought this set to make the combination model for 42059 Stunt Truck and this set 42058 Stunt Bike to make the Power Racer. This was a fun model to build and fun to play with. The colors match very well together. The pullback motor works very nicely. The jump-ramps are a nice addition. The 40th anniversary pieces are very cool and have nice and useful prints for any MOC makers out there. The shape looks very cool. The stickers many stickers were annoying to put on. However, once they are on they look pretty good. This set has an amazing play value. It is durable enough to survive wall bashings.
Date published: 2017-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from review Who doesn't love legos??? this set is perfect since the child can assemble three different toys...boat, plane, and submarine...BUT NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME - so keep that in mind when you purchase the set. it's wonderful to create the boat...put that on display for awhile...and then take it all apart and get ready to assemble one of the other options. we have lots of legos...so my advice would be to keep this particular set in a separate zip lock bag when it is apart so that reassembly into one of the other options is easy since all the parts will be together.
Date published: 2017-03-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice bike fun set to build, fun to play with, jumps well and lands on the tires to continue rolling forward, sturdy build, it withstands a reasonable amount of use/abuse, nice size for adult hands and for a child's/my son's hands; is especially cool when rebuilt with the stunt truck to create a larger six-wheeled vehicle - a strange but very interesting design that, from the enthusiasm my son displays while playing with it, is even more fun to play with than the stunt bike or stunt truck alone
Date published: 2017-03-03