LEGO Juniors Lightning McQueen Speed Launcher - 10730LEGO Juniors Lightning McQueen Speed Launcher - 10730

LEGO Juniors Lightning McQueen Speed Launcher - 10730

byLEGO®

Pricing and Purchase Info

$12.95

Earn 65 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Join in the exciting Disney's Cars 3 racing world with Lightning McQueen's Speed Launcher, featuring a race leaderboard, starting ramp and a launch function with a red button. Included are a simple guide to build and play and bigger pieces help build confidence in younger kids. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages four to seven. Included is a Lightning McQueen LEGO Juniors character. LEGO Juniors Disney Cars 3 Lightning McQueen Speed Launcher 10730:Age range: 4 to 7 yearsIncludes a Lightning McQueen character from Disney's Cars 3Features an easy-to-build Speed Launcher with a race leaderboard, launch function and a starting rampPlace Lightning McQueen in the starting launcher to get ready for the racePush the red button to launch Lightning McQueen into the raceIncludes easy-to-build models with bigger pieces and a simple guide to get kids building and playing quicklyLightning McQueen measures over 1" (3 cm) high, 2" (7 cm) long and 1" (3 cm) wideSpeed Launcher measures over 2" (6 cm) high, 4" (11 cm) wide and 2" (6 cm) deep47 pieces
Product name:LEGO Juniors Lightning McQueen Speed Launcher - 10730Product dimensions:5.55" H × 6.18" W × 1.77" LShipping dimensions:5.55" H × 6.18" W × 1.77" LShipping weight:0.27 lbs.UPC:673419264136

Appropriate for ages: 4 - 7

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy and Fun Bought as a Christmas present for a little Cars lover!
Date published: 2018-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to build Very easy to build, nice little car. Good play value.
Date published: 2018-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Made a great gift for Nephew My 6 year old nephew LOVES Cars (the movie) and loves Legos, so this made the perfect gift for his 6th birthday.
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love it! I bought this for my 3 year old son, and he really enjoys it. He plays with the car every day, and loves picking it apart and putting it back together again by himself. It's an easy build, even my son manages to build the whole thing which makes it a fun play for the whole family.
Date published: 2017-11-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cool starter for Cars 3 Bought this for my son and he loves it. Much like all Junior sets in easy buildability but still able to play with other sets. We have races between Lightning and my Speed Champions...lol
Date published: 2017-06-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great to have cars in Lego How long have we been waiting for cars to be available as lego. The race cars are one of my sons favourites games. To combine a lego construction toy and his favourite red race car McQueen was a great present for him. Personally I find the quality of the car (wheels) not so great in comparison to other lego cars. However, this does not matter to him at all.
Date published: 2017-06-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Disappointed I bought this for my 5 y.o son. I noticed that the material for the Lightning McQueen is different from the usual Lego bricks are made of. Lighter and does not have the feel of super quality bricks that you always get from Lego. I don't know whether it is because it is a Junior set or Lego tries to make this set affordable by lowering the standard - which would be a let down. I bought my son the Junior set, the Police Station, 2 years ago and all the bricks had the same material quality as the other Lego set. That is why I am disappointed at this particular set. I always expect the best from Lego.
Date published: 2017-06-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from It's a car It's a car and my kid loves it just for that can be hard to launch.
Date published: 2017-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lego Cars is back!! When my son found out that Lego Cars was coming back he was very excited. Although most people were disappointed that it was coming back as Lego Junior, there is hardly a difference. Lightning McQueen is very nice and well made while the set has a lot of playability options. Overall, it is a good set for its price and the minifigure is very nice.
Date published: 2017-05-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by from very upset. I know Im 13 but... as a kid I got almost ALL the cars sets and loved both movies... and i also know the junior's are "easy to build" and the tittle speed launcher is cool... i guess but its well.. kinda chunky! the whole set! its big and kinda ugly, kinda poor designe "know efence designer who built this" and took me 4 minuets to build. I do now that it would take ten to 20 minuets for a 6 year old to build but still. kinda sad for the price of $10.00 for only 63 pieces. and just an FYI first bad review EVER written by me.
Date published: 2017-05-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by from yes! Very expensive but good quality
Date published: 2017-05-04