$34.95

Earn 175 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Features 14 Magformers shapes (6 triangles & 8 squares) that have clear, see-through plastic inserts. Also includes a 6-page guide booklet.
Product name:Magformers - Solid/Clear Set, 14-PiecesProduct dimensions:0.39" H × 0.39" W × 0.39" LShipping dimensions:8.31" H × 2.05" W × 8.78" LShipping weight:0.66 lbs.UPC:730658650301

Appropriate for ages: 3 - 12

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loads of fun A bit pricey but well worth the cost in my opinion, my son loves these and plays with these for hours upon hours
Date published: 2017-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What Fun These brightly coloured tiles are fantastic for children and adults alike. This is a smaller kit but is great for getting started and provides hours of fun.
Date published: 2017-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loads of fun My son plays with these all the time at daycare- they are extremely hard to find,but when you do find them they are very pricey, these are at a decent cost and I don't feel guilty when I ask family and friends to buy these as a gift for my son!
Date published: 2017-02-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Encourages Creativity These magnetic shapes are great for little ones. The magnets are very strong and the product is very durable. This product has been purchased for many Kindergarten classrooms in my area.
Date published: 2017-01-31