Mustachifier™ Sunglasses - Blue, size 3-6Mustachifier™ Sunglasses - Blue, size 3-6

Mustachifier™ Sunglasses - Blue, size 3-6

byHipsterkid

Pricing and Purchase Info

$19.95

Earn 100 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

There’s a big bright world out there for your little one to see and now they can take it all in without damaging their eyes! Baby Opticals Blue Sunglasses by Mustachifier™ feature shatter-resistant and polarized lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection. Complete with a stay-on-strap that provides optimal comfort with flexible & durable frames, your burgeoning hipster toddler will look ultra cool while practicing sun safety with these must-have shades. 3-6 years. BPA and Phthalate free. PVC free.
Product name:Mustachifier™ Sunglasses - Blue, size 3-6Dimensions:1" H × 1.5" W × 4.5" LShipping weight:0.03 lbs.Colour:BlueSize:SIZE 3-6UPC:811935021226

Appropriate for ages: 3 - 6

Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 by from fits small bought these for my 3 year old. The size was so small despite it says for 3-6 years. I do like how the rubber is bendable. Returned to store.
Date published: 2018-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute gift! A trio of these in pink, blue and black ..makes for a fabulous baby gift!
Date published: 2018-04-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good buy! These are a great pair of sunglasses since they are polarized. At least the pair I purchased were polarized. I was also able to purchase mine on sale. They fit great and pretty durable with my son dropping them and sitting on them on a constant basis.
Date published: 2017-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable! Received these as a gift and my daughter absolutely loves them! It comes with a strap which was great when she was younger and had trouble keeping them on. Now that she's older she wears them without the strap and can't leave the house without them. They are super durable. Great sunglasses for a little person!
Date published: 2017-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Great sunglasses! My daughter hates having the sun in her eyes and these are perfect.
Date published: 2017-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love them! These are so cute...and they look great on kids. They are really flexible too, so when your child bends them there is some leeway to not break. It also comes with the rubber to go around their head so it doesn't fall off which can be handy for some people.
Date published: 2016-08-14