byOXO Tot

Pricing and Purchase Info

$29.95

Earn 150 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

On re-order online

Not sold in stores

about

The 2-in-1 Go Potty opens quickly and easily so it can be ready in snap, whether you need a standalone potty to use with disposable bags, or a potty seat to use on a grown-up toilet.

When using the 2-in-1 Go Potty as a stand-alone Potty, the legs lock securely in place at the ideal height for growing tots, and the soft, flexible flaps hold the disposable bags securely in place.

Three disposable bags with absorbent pads are included, and refills are available, but the Potty was designed to accommodate standard plastic bags in a pinch.

Product name:OXO Tot 2-in-1 Go Potty - GreenProduct dimensions:11.9" H × 10.6" W × 3.8" LShipping dimensions:14" H × 11" W × 5" LShipping weight:2.2 lbs.Colour:GreenUPC:719812934945

Appropriate for ages: 2 - 4

Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 by from ***UPDATED REVIEW*** After using this product for over a week, I have now changed my view about it. The seating is slightly too small and when using this as a potty for on the toilet, it moves way too much. Wiping becomes very hard as it doesn't stay put, and my daughter is hanging on to me for fear of falling down. If this product would stay on the toilet and not move it would be a great. Very annoying considering people are paying $30+ for this product and only works well for when a toilet isn't handy.
Date published: 2017-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Idea! I just absolutely love this product!. With a recently potty trained little girl this product is great to bring with you when at the park, taking long drives or when a public restroom just isn't available. With the potty being able to turn into something she can sit on, she feels more secure and relaxed to go when there's nothing else available. I also love the fact that you can fit just about any shopping bag that you can also just throw away without spending so much money. The product is well made, sturdy and it doesn't have the "bulkly" arm rests that is hard to fit in a diaper bag as they poke out. Great to use on a toilet as well as without a toilet available. Definitely will be bringing this with us when we go overseas. Only thing i didn't like was that i couldn't get it in pink :) ...and the bag it comes with to store it is just plastic.
Date published: 2017-06-12