Settlers of Catan: Extension Game - 5-6 PlayersSettlers of Catan: Extension Game - 5-6 Players

Settlers of Catan: Extension Game - 5-6 Players

byCatan

Pricing and Purchase Info

$29.95

Earn 150 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Now five to six players can explore and settle Catan! In the Catan: 5-6 Player Extension you control a group of settlers exploring and taming the uncharted lands of Catan. Embark on a quest to settle the rich island, competing against more opponents for added fun. Add 1-2 more friends or family without sacrificing ease of play. Add green and brown settlers and expand your island with 2 more harbors and 11 unique, new terrain tiles. This is NOT a complete game! It is only a game extension for 5-6 players. You need a Catan game (aka The Settlers of Catan) in order to play with this extension!

Product name:Settlers of Catan: Extension Game - 5-6 PlayersProduct dimensions:1.75" H × 0.95" W × 11.63" LShipping dimensions:1.75" H × 0.95" W × 11.63" LShipping weight:2.33 lbs.UPC:029877030729

Appropriate for ages: 12 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good Addition It sucks you can only play with 4 players with the original Catan so having the extra capability to add 2 players is a great bonus! Worth it, love this game!
Date published: 2018-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good to Have The original only lets you play with for players, so this add on is defiantly nice to have.
Date published: 2018-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must have expansion for true Catan fans The base game only allows for 4 players.. this expansion increases the amount of players you can have to 5 or 6. A must have for game nights!
Date published: 2018-06-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Must Have Catan Expansion This is a great expansion to increase the player size from 4 to 5-6. Catan is a great game, and with this expansion, you can enjoy the experience with more friends. It might be a little too expensive for the content, but I highly recommend every Catan-lover to get this item!
Date published: 2018-05-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great game! It makes the game longer, but it allows for more players. The expansion also allows for a little more variety with the board.
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beware: Only for larger groups Only get this if you really want to play with 5-6 players. The game significantly lengthens and becomes more cut throat
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must have! For Catan lovers, this is an absolute must have addition as it makes the game more fun to allow 2 more players to play. As I have many friends who love to play board games as much as I do, I needed to get this expansion.
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A necessity for Catan Lovers An absolute necessity for those who want to share their love of Catan -- 5-6 player games are always more exciting as the stakes are so much higher. If you love the original game, this is a no-brainer addition to your collection.
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic One of my favourite board games ever.
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You will never get bored! Great game for all ages! Brain game!
Date published: 2017-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Must Have Expansion This is the most important expansion pack of the game settlers of catan because it enables 2 more players to play and makes the board bigger
Date published: 2017-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must have expansion pack This is the fist expansion pack I bought, allows 2 more players to play which is great! Makes the board a bit bigger too
Date published: 2017-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great! It's great that there's an expansion to add more players - definitely a must-buy for fans of the game!
Date published: 2017-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good expansion Very addictive game, very glad they have an expansion for it.
Date published: 2017-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Expansion This expansion allows more players to play. It's so additive and fun to play for hours
Date published: 2017-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great addition A must have for a bigger and better family or friends games night!
Date published: 2017-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must Have A great addition for family or friends game night.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of my Favs Love this game. Great strategy and fun for all.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Need expansions Original game a bit too simple and quick to finish even with just two players. Expansions worthwhile.
Date published: 2017-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Expansion This is a helpful expansion that allows you had more players.
Date published: 2016-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great This expansion allows for more players which makes it even more fun and an option for slightly larger groups!
Date published: 2016-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Even more fun This was a great expansion that allows for additional players. The game gets even more varied with additional players and makes an already great party game even better.
Date published: 2016-12-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A great way to add more players This expansion pack is a convenient way to make this excellent board game even more fun. More players = more fun and more completion.
Date published: 2016-11-07