byEurographics

Pricing and Purchase Info

$19.95

Earn 100 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

On re-order online

Available in stores

about

1000 Piece puzzle. Van Gogh - Starry Night. The works of Van Gogh (1853-1890), Post-Impressionist painter, are perhaps better known generally than those of any other painter. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time. Strong high-quality, easy fit puzzle pieces that won't break. Made from non-toxic recycled board. The grained paper ensures a glare free picture.
Product name:Van Gogh Starry Night 1000 Piece PuzzleProduct dimensions:2.37" H × 10" W × 14" LShipping dimensions:2.4" H × 10" W × 14" LShipping weight:1.6 lbs.UPC:628136612043

Appropriate for ages: 13 - adult

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from challenging! it was one of the more challenging puzzles i've done but it's worth it and the quality is stunning!
Date published: 2019-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A classic and great puzzle... Beautiful and classic puzzle, sure keeps a person busy :)
Date published: 2018-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great puzzle! I love jigsaw puzzles and this one was quite the challenge. But once completed it's really worth it!
Date published: 2018-08-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from addicted definitely challenging. Pieces are not typically shaped. Beautiful piece of art
Date published: 2018-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A challenge but worth it! It was definitely a challenge and is not for the faint of heart, but so worth it once it was done!
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 999 pieces later... ... And still missing the top right corner piece! Bought this a month ago, and started off with the edges - found it a bit odd that we couldn't find that one part of the puzzle. As we progressed, the puzzle proved itself to be a challenge - one that will either make you appreciate Van Gogh's work or drive you mad. It has some odd pieces here and there (not just the standard square jigsaw) that adds to the level of difficulty. However, we found that the quality of the puzzle to be lacking - the edges seem to be poorly cut, proving hard to fit at times, and the pieces themselves feel flimsier than those of puzzles we used to have in our childhood. Besides that, we would still recommend it to those who are into classic works of art.
Date published: 2018-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful art piece Captivating art piece. Not sure about the quality of the puzzle though
Date published: 2018-06-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from a great puzzle and art This is a really beautiful puzzle, a great achievement you will feel when you get it to complete.
Date published: 2018-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from beautiful you really feel like your creat the piece, that your a part of it
Date published: 2018-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful I work at a seniors centre and we have a table set aside for puzzles, this was a great addition.
Date published: 2018-02-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from =) I bought this for my co-worker since she loves puzzles. She seemed to really like it, it's a great affordable buy and fun to do!
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Van Gogh - Starry Starry Night Always admire Van Gogh's art. I am going to be busy for the next 2 months.
Date published: 2018-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous So excited to do this puzzle. Definitely a challenge.
Date published: 2018-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very challenging! VanGogh is a beast! This looks simple but not at all....very challenging even for a PRO like me!
Date published: 2018-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BEAUTIFUL Masterpiece!! A JOY to put together!! Makes a beautiful gift!
Date published: 2018-01-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great A really great puzzle to play!
Date published: 2018-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Challenging but Fun It's hard to complete but it's a beautiful painting.
Date published: 2018-01-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love it! A way to spend some family time and my kid gets some thinking skills at the same time.
Date published: 2018-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty This puzzle when completed makes a very beautiful wall hanging.
Date published: 2018-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality and challenge Fun for nights in and the best thing is how lovely it looks framed on your wall! Love this concept of famous artwork puzzles, very fun but beautiful gift for you and your loved ones
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful I cannot wait to finish this puzzle, its challenging. But if you love the painting, you'll need this
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Amazing Such a nice puzzle, the picture is great and I just love it
Date published: 2017-12-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Challenge A great puzzle if you want a good challenge. Lots of pieces that are all similar colors. Lots of fun especially for a rainy day.
Date published: 2017-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful! I cannot wait to finish it! Vibrant! Fun!
Date published: 2017-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from van gogh puzzle challenging, beautiful, fun
Date published: 2017-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Classic puzzle Great puzzle, classic piece. had lots of fun putting it together!
Date published: 2017-08-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Alright Nice design but hard to do
Date published: 2017-07-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Interesting shapes I really liked the picture and the fact that the pieces were shaped differently. You do not see the options as for the classical puzzles
Date published: 2017-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE! Not your typical puzzle pieces, very different shapes, defiantly a challenge but it was so worth it at the end!!! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing! My favourite artist, and favourite painting in puzzle form. I used to do puzzles with my G.G. all the time! #plumreview
Date published: 2017-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing! This is such a good puzzle! I love doing puzzles and once this was done it felt like not only did I accomplish something but I made something look amazing too!
Date published: 2017-02-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful once completed Well it took me 3 full weeks to complete this difficult puzzle, but it was so beautiful once done. I had it framed and put on the wall. Nice art and nice that I made it!
Date published: 2017-01-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Tough but great challenging puzzle, but satisfying to finish
Date published: 2017-01-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by from tough this puzzle is too hard. most pieces look alike. i completed less than a quarter of it and it remains unfinished because its very challenging.
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by from challenging!! This was such a tough puzzle. You need a keen eye to distinguish the pieces by colour. Also, the shapes were so irregular that matching some of them together was tricky. I worked laboriously for about 90 hours to complete this puzzle and was so relieved that it was done. Would not want to do this one again. I plan to get some puzzle glue for it.
Date published: 2015-10-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Piece of Work Probably one of the hardest puzzles I have ever attempted. Very challenging, since the puzzle pieces pretty much all look the same and are unevenly shaped unlike the Ravensburger puzzles I usually buy. Still worth to give it a shot though! If you do, good luck :)
Date published: 2015-01-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Tough one! This puzzle was challenging!! We do puzzles at our office on lunch as a stress reliever, and this one took us about 2 months to complete. After 70 hrs and a few grey hairs I can say that it felt really good when we finished and I managed to save the puzzle from a sacrificial pyre in the parking lot :) and have since passed it on to challenge others.
Date published: 2014-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from AHHH! Such a challenge! What an amazing puzzle! My family put in about 90 hours over the holiday on this monster, only to get to the end and realise we ha misplaced a peice! So challenging and fun, honestly one of the most difficult puzzles I have ever seen.
Date published: 2011-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from ouf! wow, what a challenge!! fun but ouf! i offered this as a gift to a 70-something year old puzzle enthusiast and she's been at it for a month already. this is a tough one, are you up to the challenge? ;)
Date published: 2010-02-17