Snacking is an American way of life. This accessible, full-color guide to the best-tasting natural and organic “junk” is filled with nutrition information and tips for finding healthy snacks.
Join the edible (R)evolution!
You don’t have to give up junk food to eat healthy—just make smarter choices. Discover yummy alternatives to your favorite treats. Unjunk Your Junk Food is a quick and easy guide to:
• Healthy choices for the snacks you crave
• Savvy alternatives to conventional brands
• Tips for reading food labels and recognizing false claims
• Nutritious ingredients to look for and dangerous additives to avoid
• A tear-out Worst Ingredients chart, and more
Now you can have your cake and eat it too!