256 pages, 6 × 6 × 0.7 in
December 27, 2011
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10: 1451616562
ISBN - 13: 9781451616569
About the Book
Here is a fun, easy-to-use reference guide to eating "healthier" snacks and natural foods free from artificial ingredients, preservatives, food colorings, trans-fats, and toxic food additives. Each chapter focuses on a different type of junk food and includes a list of specific ingredients to avoid in each category.
From the Publisher
Snacking is an American way of life. This accessible, full-color guide to the best-tasting natural and organic “junk” is filled with nutrition information and tips for finding healthy snacks.
Join the edible (R)evolution!
You don’t have to give up junk food to eat healthy—just make smarter choices. Discover yummy alternatives to your favorite treats. Unjunk Your Junk Food is a quick and easy guide to:
• Healthy choices for the snacks you crave
• Savvy alternatives to conventional brands
• Tips for reading food labels and recognizing false claims
• Nutritious ingredients to look for and dangerous additives to avoid
• A tear-out Worst Ingredients chart, and more
Now you can have your cake and eat it too!
There are so many things I love about this book!