The Good Tarot: A 78-card Deck And Guidebook by Colette Baron-reidThe Good Tarot: A 78-card Deck And Guidebook by Colette Baron-reid

The Good Tarot: A 78-card Deck And Guidebook

byColette Baron-reid

Paperback | April 11, 2017

Pricing and Purchase Info

$20.08 online 
$31.99 list price save 37%
Earn 100 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

When Colette Baron-Reid first began doing professional readings almost 30 years ago, she used the traditional tarot as a source of intuitive guidance. Now she has taken the classical form and given it a modern twist, with suits and meanings that are focused on transformation and personal growth.Grounded in a divination system that dates back centuries, The Good Tarot has a psychic architecture that's more simple and modern, rooted in contemporary positive psychology and aimed at the expression of the highest good for all. The 78 cards in the deck are read as archetypal aspects of the human experience that we may encounter within ourselves, with others, or in the world. The suits in The Good Tarot are the four elements, with Air standing in for the traditional Swords, Water replacing Cups, Earth for Pentacles, and for Wands, Fire. A crucial difference from traditional decks is that the cards' messages are all written as positive affirmations in the present tense, rather than forecasts, instructions, or warnings. Those who use the cards in the suggested way can integrate their energy immediately and personally.Even so, traditional tarot enthusiasts can still apply their favorite spreads to this deck as its formation doesn't stray too far from what is already familiar, and the breathtaking original artwork will be sure to inspire.Everyone wants guidance during times of uncertainty, a light shining in the dark," Colette writes. " The Good Tarot is especially helpful when you feel lost, want confirmation about a direction you're heading in, are concerned about the results of choices you've made, or seek greater understanding of your circumstances. It's about recognizing the many forms of truth and seeing the light that accompanies the shadow so you can help the light increase its brilliance." "
Colette Baron-Reid is an internationally acclaimed intuition expert and host of the TV show Messages from Spirit . She's also a best-selling inspirational author and oracle expert published in 27 languages, a keynote speaker, a recording artist, and an entrepreneur. Colette is known for her uncanny, laser-sharp intuitive insights-sh...
Title:The Good Tarot: A 78-card Deck And GuidebookFormat:PaperbackDimensions:152 pages, 5.5 × 3.5 × 1 inPublished:April 11, 2017Publisher:Hay HouseLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1401949509

ISBN - 13:9781401949501

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Deck I've been using this deck for several months now, it took me a while to get use to them (b/c I'm new to tarot) however once I got use to them and began to ask the RIGHT question(s) they speak to you immensely! They are very positive and uplifting - you won't be disappointed!
Date published: 2017-10-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Sorry, BUT no.... I love Charlotte Barot-Reid, she is by far one of the best Light Workers in the Industry. The deck is beautifully illustrated, I give a 5 star rating to the Illustrator. I hate to say this but I was extremely disappointed with the deck, It makes no sense. I do recommend it to those who are familiar with the author as well as the Hay House Foundation. It is also a very beginners deck. Anyone starting out with Tarot Cards with no experience that is whom I Would recommend this deck to. It does not resonate with me.
Date published: 2017-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome! I have been using this deck for a few months now and absolutely love it! It is a hybrid between an oracle deck and a traditional tarot deck. The illustrations are beautiful and the guide book is easy to use and understand. I have used other decks of Colette's and although they are great too, I find this deck to be more uplifting and encouraging in its messages. I would definitely recommend it to both beginner and advanced readers.
Date published: 2017-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My Favourite Deck ... Love! This deck literally makes you squeal with delight once you open and begin to examine each and every card. The Good Feeling you get just holding the deck, each card, even the box itself, draws you into a new way of reading during the journey through the Elements of Nature as the focus while doing a superb job of interpreting the traditional tarot, which is still present, and bringing the here and now into the first person. Being an artist myself, I can appreciate every tiny detail that has been lovingly created and intrinsically planted within the images. The artwork is inspired and serves as an inspiration to me. The stunning artwork is reason enough to buy it and Colette's artist, Jena DellaGrottaglia, has outdone herself with this deck. The synchronicity is apparent between Colette and Jena when creating and, yields beauty from the heart and soul. Each picture holds much more of the message to absorb. The entire deck is exactly as it needs to be to allow the reader to experience inspired thought, motivation, affirmations, and love from Spirit. It is refreshing and filled with potential, possibilities, deep knowing, and the philosophy of life amongst us as human beings. This deck will serve the both, beginner, and master readers of the Tarot and Oracles alike. This beautiful deck is a joy to handle, to study, and will fill your imagination with the beauty of your dreams. It's kind of like, having those few moments while sitting on the porch on a spring day with your favourite book, a cup of coffee or tea, listening to nature and feeling that all is right with the world. As you move through this deck, you will realize how much love was placed into it so that you can benefit with the blessings as they come out of it to you. I own several of Colette Baron-Reid's, Oracle Decks, Books, and CDs ... I am a huge fan, can you tell? I hold them all with love. Thank you, Colette, with BIG gratitude, ... if it is possible to be in love with a deck of cards ... this is the one! With loads of love and blessings coming your way. Namaste.
Date published: 2017-06-30