7 Ate 9

Hardcover | May 16, 2017

byTara LazarIllustratorRoss Macdonald

not yet rated|write a review
6 has a problem.
Everyone knows that 7 isalwaysafter him. Word on the street is that 7 ate 9. If that's true, 6's days are numbered. Lucky for him, Private I is on the case. But the facts just don't add up.
It's odd.
Will Private I put two and two together and solve the problem . . . or is 6 next in line to be subtracted?

Pricing and Purchase Info

$17.24
$18.99 list price save 9%
In stock online
Ships free on orders over $25
Prices may vary. why?
Please call ahead to confirm inventory.

From the Publisher

6 has a problem.Everyone knows that 7 isalwaysafter him. Word on the street is that 7 ate 9. If that's true, 6's days are numbered. Lucky for him, Private I is on the case. But the facts just don't add up.It's odd.Will Private I put two and two together and solve the problem . . . or is 6 next in line to be subtracted?

Tara Lazar(www.taralazar.com)is the author ofThe Monstore,I Thought This Was a Bear Book, andLittle Red Gliding Hood. She is a member of the Rutgers University Council on Children's Literature. Tara lives in Somerset County, New Jersey, with her husband and two daughters.Ross MacDonald(ross-macdonald.com)is the author and illustrator o...

other books by Tara Lazar

Normal Norman
Normal Norman

Picture Books|Mar 1 2016

$16.95

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A BEAR BK
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A BEAR BK

Hardcover|May 5 2016

$3.00$22.99list price
Little Red Gliding Hood
Little Red Gliding Hood

Picture Books|Oct 27 2015

$18.22$19.99list pricesave 8%
see all books by Tara Lazar
Format:HardcoverDimensions:32 pages, 9.25 × 9.5 × 0.5 inPublished:May 16, 2017Publisher:Disney-HyperionLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1484717791

ISBN - 13:9781484717790

Customer Reviews of 7 Ate 9

Reviews