$6.56

Prices and offers may vary in store

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

A Warlocks MacGregor Novel
Contemporary Paranormal Scottish Magical Romance

Let Sleeping Warlocks Lie…

Iain MacGregor knows how his warlock family feels about outsiders discovering the truth of their powers, its forbidden. That doesn’t seem to stop him from having accidental magickal discharges whenever he’s around the woman who has captured his attention. Apparently his magick and other “parts” don’t seem to care what the rules are, or that the object of his affection just might be his undoing.

Warning: Contains yummy, hot, mischievous MacGregor boys who may or may not be wearing clothing and who are almost certainly up to no good on their quest to find true love.

Title:Spellbound: Warlocks MacGregor, #2Format:Kobo ebookPublished:July 7, 2015Publisher:The Raven Books LLCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:1625011199

ISBN - 13:9781625011190

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from VERY FUNNY Spellbound is book 2 of the Warlocks MacGregor series by Michelle M. Pillow. It tells the story of Iain MacGregor and Jane Turner. Iain MacGregor is a Scottish Druid and ancient warlock that lives in a castle with his family of witches and warlocks. Jane Turner is the owner of the local nursery. She can see ghosts and is dying. She also can make plants grow wildly. Jane also has a mother who is a banshee and tries to kill her. From the moment Iain she's Jane he feels like he has come home and that he has known her all his life. The story is full of magic, adventure, love, with a few twists & turns and little suspenseful thrown in. It's hilariously funny, romantic and well written. It's a "Feel Good" book. Reading it just makes you happy. I highly recommend you read this book. ***Received gift copy*** L.
Date published: 2015-07-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very funny book Spellbound is book 2 of the Warlocks MacGregor series by Michelle M. Pillow. It tells the story of Iain MacGregor and Jane Turner. Iain MacGregor is a Scottish Druid and ancient warlock that lives in a castle with his family of witches and warlocks. Jane Turner is the owner of the local nursery. She can see ghosts and is dying. She also can make plants grow wildly. Jane also has a mother who is a banshee and tries to kill her. From the moment Iain she's Jane he feels like he has come home and that he has known her all his life. The story is full of magic, adventure, love, with a few twists & turns and little suspenseful thrown in. It's hilariously funny, romantic and well written. It's a "Feel Good" book. Reading it just makes you happy. I highly recommend you read this book. ***Received gift copy*** L.
Date published: 2015-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's magically delicious! It was special. While it has different meaning in the book, it also perfectly describes this book too! WOW! What a fantasmic story! I have read a lot of Michelle's books, but this one stands out to me, in a good way, of course! It has a uniquely darkish tone to it, but with a magically romantic ambiance blended with it, creating a terrific story that I couldn't put down! I couldn't help but get so absorbed in this story, trying to unravel all of the secrets and mysteries before they were..spelled out....snicker In fact I started this book and couldn't put it down until the very end! There is so much I want to say, but at the same time I don't want to say anything and chance ruining the magic of reading it for yourself! I will say that there were so many twists & turns and suspenseful moments trying to unravel the mysteries, that I was holding my breath & gripping the tablet until my fingers cramped! I love that Michelle does not have a 'type' or 'style' to her writing. What I mean is that no matter how many of her books you read, they will always have surprises, they will never have a common feel to them, like a 'read one, read them all' feel, but most importantly - every single one will take you to a magical place and leave you breathlessly Spellbound. Michelle's books are ones that I can read over & over again and still enjoy them as much as I did the first time I read them, if not even more! The day I DON'T enjoy her books, well, That will be the day pigs fly to Mars and back. Michelle is a phenomenally talented author whose books I can never put down! She sits at the top of my Favorite Authors list and is always one of my go-to authors. I was gifted a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Date published: 2015-07-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Such a great story that I can't stop laughing I absolutely loved this book. This is the second book in the Warlocks MacGregor series. I couldn't put this book down and laughed all the way through. Such a funny twist to the Snow White story. Iain MacGregor is a Scottish warlock who recently moved to Green Vallis, Wisconson with the entire MacGregor clan. His clan is includes his parents, brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins. The clan buys a mansion that had been vacant for years so they can be close to nature. Their magick needs the natural trees and plants to regenerate. Jane loves anything to do with plants. So much so that she bought the local nursery. She prefers trees and plants to people since they are much easier to understand. One thing about Jane is that she thinks she is going to die soon. She sees ghosts around her all the time and hallucinates. Only problem is that she is financially strapped and desperately needs the MacGregors to hire her to take care of their gardens. The first time that Iain meets Jane, she ends up running away. Jane starts to hallucinate as soon as she touches his hand and pictures herself on the moors of Scotland. She freaks out and runs away from him. Iain feels as if he has known Jane his entire life and has been waiting for her. Jane feels the same way but is too freaked out by what happens when she touched him to shake his hand. His mother doesn't help either. Margaret is positive that Jane is out to hurt and-or kill her son and will do anything to protect him. This story was so fun to read. It's a great continuation of the MacGregor story. Michelle M Pillow did an amazing job with this story. I cannot wait for the next book in this series.
Date published: 2015-07-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Romantic Magical Romance Spellbound (Warlocks MacGregor Book 2) is FANTASTIC! Witches, Warlocks and all the scary stuff in-between! In this book we meet Jane. Jane is a very simple woman, but not needy or desperate, she holds her own. For many years Jane has a special gift of seeing and talking to things that are not there, Ghosts. She has been sick off and on most of her life. She has built up a wall with people; afraid that she will get too close and then just die. Not much is known about her birth mom. Her mom left her and Jane’s dad when she was born. Jane had a step-monster, mother and brother. When Jane’s dad past away, all of Janes inheritance was taken by her step-monster. Once she was old enough she took off never to be seen or heard from again. All grown up she is has a knack for gardening. Whatever Jane touches she brings life too. Settled in a small community she is happy there just her and her work. Iain MacGregor, the local available hottie. Iain is smitten with Jane from the first time he sees her at work. Iain is an ancient warlock. He lives on the family estate with other members of his secretive family. They all possess powers in their own right. They are getting ready for Iain’s brother Erik’s wedding. When Iain trails after Jane like a lovesick puppy the sparks fly, vines and shrubs grow with these too fated mates. Jane meets with members of the MacGregor family only to be disliked by Iain’s mom. Feeling defeated Jane focuses on her work. Jane proves herself to the clan and in the end finds her true love. In this light-hearted adventure we meet a bunch of fun-loving, crazy family and all the drama that follows them. Michelle does a wonderful job of bringing together multiple story-lines and wrapping it up in a Magical Spell of True Love.
Date published: 2015-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Speelbound OMG, talk about crazy, this story was utterly hilarious! The McGregor's have got to be the wackiest bunch of witches and warlocks, their antics had me ROFL. They are able to take the most serious situation and turn into the funniest thing in a moment. Jane has lived her life from childhood thinking she was going to die, until she finally finds out the truth about her heritage. Then to top it all off Iain McGregor falls on love with her and her life will never be lonely, or dull again. You have to read this book, it is sure to lift your spirits and make you laugh from start to finish. I loved it! I was gifted this book for an honest review.
Date published: 2015-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love is a magickal thing This book was given to me as an ARC .A family that prank's together stays together.Love is a mystical and magickal thing in the world of a powerful Warlock. Jane was born to this world a sickly little girl.She was blessed with her dad, stepmother and stepbrother.When she was old enough and well enough to go out on her own she work hard at number of jobs to keep her going. Iain was born to this world a warlock his whole family was born of Magick.The men of Iains family were all handsome women swoon at their feet. There is a instant connection between the two when they first lay eyes on one another. Iain knows she is the one ,Jane feels something too but not quiet sure what it is. Iains family on the other hand thinks she is trouble I mean big trouble and could be the mean of death for Iain and try hard to keep the two apart. But fate has bigger plans for the two.
Date published: 2015-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Spellbound--Warlocks MacGregor #2 Siblings beware! If you think your brothers and sisters have played pranks and you have returned the favor--be thankful they have no old magick. The MacGregors do and use it throughout the book to add a giggle here and there. The men are gorgeous and mischief-makers, although the women may be fewer in number, they make up for it in paybacks. Jane and Iain have quite a struggle to reach for their HEA. While most of the magick from the family is in good spirit (no pun intended) there is evil about and vicious plans. Jane is ill and has fought to live for her whole life. Now she has a bigger reason to fight. You will have to tag along for the story because there is no short way to tell it all. However, it is a great journey that will keep you , smiling, If you guess what has happened you are an amazing plotter as is Michelle Pillow. She has created worlds and families and always delivers great characters you can't help but fall for each every book and this is no exception. Five star and worth more. I was provided a ARC for an honest review. Siblings beware! If you think your brothers and sisters have played pranks and you have returned the favor--be thankful they have no old magick. The MacGregors do and use it throughout the book to add a giggle here and there. The men are gorgeous and mischief-makers, although the women may be fewer in number, they make up for it in paybacks. Jane and Iain have quite a struggle to reach for their HEA. While most of the magick from the family is in good spirit (no pun intended) there is evil about and vicious plans. Jane is ill and has fought to live for her whole life. Now she has a bigger reason to fight. You will have to tag along for the story because there is no short way to tell it all. However, it is a great journey that will keep you , smiling, If you guess what has happened you are an amazing plotter as is Michelle Pillow. She has created worlds and families and always delivers great characters you can't help but fall for each every book and this is no exception. Five star and worth more. I was provided a ARC for an honest review.
Date published: 2015-06-27