$7.83 online 
$7.99 list price
Earn 39 plum® points
Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

In this hilarious new illustrated chapter book series, bad guys are doing good deeds... whether you want them to or not!

They sound like bad guys, they look like bad guys... and they even smell like bad guys. But Mr. Wolf, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Snake, and Mr. Shark are about to change all of that... Mr. Wolf has a daring plan for the Bad Guys' first good mission. They are going to break two hundred dogs out of the Maximum Security City Dog Pound. Will Operation Dog Pound go smoothly? Will the Bad Guys become the Good Guys? And will Mr. Snake please stop swallowing Mr. Piranha?!

Aaron Blabey was a successful actor for 15 years, as well as an artist, before becoming an author and illustrator of children'sbooks. He is the creator of Pig the Pug, Pig the Winner and Thelma the Unicorn. Aaron was a National Literacy Ambassador forAustralia. He lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two sons. Visit him online ...
Title:The Bad Guys #1Format:PaperbackDimensions:144 pages, 7.44 × 5.93 × 0.39 inPublished:December 27, 2016Publisher:SCHOLASTIC INCLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:0545912407

ISBN - 13:9780545912402

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hilarious Funny, entertaining, captivating...............your kids will love it!
Date published: 2017-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect transition for new readers! My little cousins love this! I think it helps kids with their transition from picture to chapter books :)
Date published: 2017-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from FANTASTIC BOOK!!!! OMG this book is great. The kids and I look forward to seeing what other shenanigans the "Bad Guys" get in.
Date published: 2017-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hilarious What a fun and humorous way to introduce chapter books. I bought this for my son and I to read and he loves the humor. We have read and re-read it several times.
Date published: 2017-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Dynamite This is truly what dreams are made of...
Date published: 2017-08-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from bad guys or are they good? funny read
Date published: 2017-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hilarious! You think that all wolves are bad characters in stories? Not anymore! Some greatest villains in literature try to redeem themselves by doing good deeds and it provides good stories, funny jokes and hilarious illustrations!
Date published: 2017-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved by my 8 year old son. My 8 year old loves this. He begged for it at the book fair, and I bought it - as always encouraging the young one to read. Well, he adored it. He's read it twice now. We've bought number 2 and 3...and are waiting for the release of #4.
Date published: 2017-06-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from fresh a fresh new experience! my son loved this book. great for 6/7 year olds. the take on the big bad wolf if great. the twisted humour had us both laughing out loud
Date published: 2017-06-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good My son loved this book, but it left me kind of wanting more. I wish there was a bit more to the story line, but we will purchase the others!
Date published: 2017-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Funny My 7 year old loved this book! very funny and not too difficult to read....kinda like a captain underpants style book
Date published: 2017-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great read This is a great read to share with any child. It is great for kids who are transitioning from picture books to chapter books or kids that are reluctant readers.
Date published: 2017-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE My son loves this book! He has read it over and over again laughing every time!
Date published: 2017-03-13

Editorial Reviews

Praise for Aaron Blabey:

"This hilarious romp will tickle the funny book of kids of all ages." (Pig the Pug) -Resource Links

" Thanks to the genius of the illustrations and the humour of the prose, Aaron Blabey's Pig the Fibber is

a joy for all ages . . . Highly recommended" (Pig the Fibber) -CM: Canadian Review of Materials

". . . an excellent modern fable." (Thelma the Unicorn) -The Globe and Mail